chapter 15

The next day Leah wakes up to see that Hunter is not in bed,"Hunter?"She says out of little space. She stands up and walks into the bathroom to see Hunter was brushing his teeth,he rinses his mouth and turns around.

"Hey baby"He smiles softly,"Hey"Leah says back and walks towards Hunter and hugs him. "You smell nice"She mumbles into his chest,Hunter chuckles softly and picks her up,"Is my princess big?"He ask. "Yeah"She yawns and buries her head into his chest.

"Let's go get some breakfast"He carries Leah down downstairs to see that Noah left a note that saying that he and Amber went home to spend some time together. Hunter sets Leah on the counter and and stands between her legs. "What do you want for breakfast baby?"

Leah thinks for a second,"Strawberry pancakes"She giggles,making Hunter smile even more. "Okay pumpkin"Hunter gets all the ingredients to make strawberry pancakes. "Hunter,how old are you?"She ask as she swings her feet.

"300"He simply replies making her eyes widen,"You look so young!"Hunter chuckles at his little girl's responds,"What does uccellino mean?"Leah tilts her heard,"It means baby bird in italian,Noah gave Amber that nickname"Leah nods and continues to swing her feet.

"Can I have a Italian nickname?"She ask shyly. Hunter smiles softly,"Of course baby,what do you want your nickname to be?" he ask as he starts to make the pancakes. "Um,you come up with it"She blushes.

Hunter smiles and thinks of a nickname as he finish making the pancakes. "How about cerbiatta,which means fawn in italian?" Hunter ask as he sets the table. "I like it!"Leah giggles and gets off the counter. She walks to the table and sits down in her seat.

Hunter walks over to Leah and sets her plate in front of her,he goes and fills Leah's cup with apple juice. Hunter walks back over to Leah and sets her cup in front of her. He then sits down next to Leah and cuts her food into smaller pieces.

"Thank you"Leah smiles as she starts to eat. After breakfast Leah goes upstairs to take a shower and get dressed. After her shower Leah gets dressed in big girl clothes.

She then brushes her teeth and puts her hair up in a ponytail,once Leah was done getting ready she goes into Hunter's room to see he was dressed in a black t-shirt with white pants

She then brushes her teeth and puts her hair up in a ponytail,once Leah was done getting ready she goes into Hunter's room to see he was dressed in a black t-shirt with white pants. "All done"She smiles as Hunter turns around.

"You look so cute,come on baby. We are going to do whatever you want"Hunter picks Leah up and walks downstairs,he walks outside and into the limo. Once they are seated Hunter ask what Leah wants to do first. "Can I dye my hair? Please"Leah gives him the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay okay,yes you can dye your hair"He smiles softly and tells the driver to go to the best salon there is. After about 10 minutes Leah was looking up different hairstyles,after 10 more minutes  they arrive at the salon. Hunter helps Leah out and they walk inside where a lady approaches them.

"Welcome how may I help you?"She smiles softly,"This little lady would like her hair dyed"He looks down at Leah and smiles softly.  "Okay then,do you have a color in mind?"She ask and Leah shows her a picture. "Okay,follow me"The lady leads Leah to a chair and starts to get to work.