Heavy Editing

Okay here's the thing,I know I have made grammar and spelling mistakes but that doesn't mean you should come for me in the comments. I'm trying to correct the problems and I plan on doing a heavy editing of the whole book once it's complete. But it will take sometime because I am still doing schoolwork. I am a sophomore and I'm doing online school,I have to help my sister with her schoolwork and look after my grandma who is showing signs of Alzheimer's disease. While my mom works.

So it gets stressful,and I try to make time to update and I am really trying to get chapters up quickly,but each time I think I have time to update something always pushes me back.
I'm also struggling with my mental health as well,I've been having suicidal thoughts again and I started scratching my arm so bad that I start to bleed.

So it's hard,and when I come back to the book it hurts when I see people saying they don't know why they are still reading my book because of all the horrible grammar and spelling mistakes I make,but guess what no one is freaking perfect!I'm human,I make mistakes. You are human,you also make mistakes. So don't come after me because of simple mistakes that will be fixed.

So please can you stop leaving mean comment about how you will stop reading because of mistakes. In the past I've seen some people talk about my grammar and spelling mistakes and I try to get them fixed,but now it's getting out of hand. There is more people commenting that I have horrible grammar and spelling.

So please stop,I begging you. I will do a heavy editing,but until then please bear with me.

Until the next update. Goodbye baby bears🐻

Edit:Yes this is a ddlg book,it legit says it in the fucking tags and description! So don't talk shit about ddlg,because some of my readers are littles and if you talk badly about the ddlg community,you don't know if you are hurting other peoples feelings. And if you continue to do so,your comment will be deleted and I will mute you.