Chapter 11

Once they leave Hunter wraps his hand around Angela's throat. "You stupid bitch,you think its okay for you to put your hands on my baby?"Hunter chokes her. "I-im s-sorry!"

Angela begs for mercy,Hunter growls and bites her neck. Angela screams out in pain then becomes quiet as Hunter drains her blood,after a while he drops her lifeless body on the ground and calls for someone to clean it up.

Once the mess is cleaned Hunter walks out of his office to go find Noah,Leah and Amber. He texts Noah to ask where they are. Soon Hunter finds them at an Ice shop not to far from the office,Hunter walks towards them.

"Daddy!"Leah puts her spoon down and runs over to Hunter hugging her daddy tightly. "Hey baby" Hunter picks her up and kisses her forehead "Are you oka-"Hunter then notices the bruise on her cheek.

"Oh baby"Hunter sits down in Leah's chair and looks at the bruise on her cheek,"When we get home lets check for more bruises and put some ice on them, okay baby"Leah nods,"Otay daddy"

Leah picks up her bowl,"Look daddy"Hunter looks inside the bowl and smiles softly. "Do you like cookies and cream baby?"Leah giggles and nods.

~After work bc im lazy~

Once they get home Hunter picks Leah up and walks into the kitchen,he sets her down on the counter. "Does any other places hurt baby cakes?"Leah nods and points to her side.

Hunter lifts up her shirt and gasps softly,on her side was a big bruise. "Oh baby"Hunter gently touches the bruise making Leah whimper,"Oh daddy's sorry"

Hunter goes towards the freezer and grabs a ice pack and walks towards leah,he gently puts the ice pack on Leah's side. "Im so sorry that I let you get hurt baby"Hunter apologizes.

"It otay daddy"Leah kisses the tip of his nose making Hunter smile. "What did I ever do go deserve you?" Hunter picks Leah up and grabs the ice pack walking upstairs.

"Lets get you into something more comfortable"Hunter walks into his room and takes off her clothes,he then dresses her in one of his tshirt. "Daddy is going to change then we will spend the rest of the day day together"Leah nods and puts the ice pack on her side as Hunter changes into a t-shirt and sweatpants.

Once he changes Hunter gets into bed with Leah and cuddles her gently as he puts the ice pack on her side. "I wuv you daddy"Hunter smiles and pecks her lips,"I love you too baby cakes"

They cuddle for a few minutes before Hunter pulls out his phone and orders a pizza,"Daddy,movie?"Leah ask and Hunter nods,he puts on Princess and the frog for Leah.

A few minutes later the door bell rings,Hunter grabs his wallet and goes downstairs. He pays for the pizza and grabs closes the door as he grabs a bottle of water and a sippy cup filled with apple juice. He also grabs some cookies for his baby since she had such a bad day.

Once he gets back upstairs Hunter puts the water and sippy cup on the bedside table,he puts the pizza box on the bed and the cookies. "Hey baby"He smiles softly and gets back in bed,Leah whines and crawls into Hunter's lap. He smiles and opens the both,"Oooo"Leah giggles and claps her hands.

Hunter gives Leah a slice of pizza and they both eat,after a while Leah and Hunter finish the pizza. She was leaning back into him as she drinks her apple juice.

Hunter opens the cookies and let's her eat as many as she wants. Around 9 p.m Leah falls asleep with the tip of the sippy cup in her mouth,Hunter smiles and takes the sippy cup away and puts a paci in her mouth.

He cleans up their mess and then turns of the lights,Hunter gets into bed and falls asleep as well.

~The next morning~

The next morning Hunter wakes up to the smell of blood,he stretches and looks at Leah. "Baby?"He shakes her awakes,once Leah wakes up she looks down. "Oh no! She's here!"Leah cries embarrass that she made a mess in Hunter's bed.

"Oh baby,it's okay. It happens"Hunter tells her and gets out of bed,"Give daddy once second"Hunter gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom and starts a shower. He comes back and goes to Leah.

"Do you think you can take a shower without daddy baby?" Leah sniffs and nods. "Okay princess"He takes Leah into the bathroom and lets her take a shower,he changes the sheets. He goes into his closet and gets out a bag that has pads because Amber sometimes spends the night.

He goes and grabs a pad and sanitary wipes. Once he gets those things he gets some clothes for Leah and leaves them in the bathroom for Leah.

He makes a list of things that they will need from the store to take care of his baby. Once he finishes Leah walks out in her clothes.

Leah rubs her eyes and whines behind her paci

Leah rubs her eyes and whines behind her paci. "Oh poor baby"Hunter picks her up. "Is my baby okay?"Leah pouts and shakes her head. "I know baby,Daddy knows. Let's me take a shower then we will get breakfast and go to the store"Leah nods and Hunter goes to take a quick shower.

After his shower he gets dressed.

Hunter grabs his keys,wallet,phone and the most important thing Leah

Hunter grabs his keys,wallet,phone and the most important thing Leah. He walks downstairs and out the door into the limo. He didn't want to drive today,Leah cuddles bunbun close as she looks out of the window.

Hunter gently rubs het stomach to help with the pain his baby was feeling.