Chapter 19 pt1

After moving the couch and table from the living room,Leah and Amber were dancing with Grandma Rosalia while the men talk among themselves.

"How has things been my sons?" 
Lazzaro ask his boys. "Amazing"Hunter says as he watches his baby girl dance with her best friend and his mother. "I'm glad I found Leah,I really am"He takes a sip of the red liquid that's in the wine glass.

"Im glad,what about you Noah?"their father look over at the oldest.  "Good,but Amber is something else"He chuckles softly remembering what happened last night in their room.

Flashback

"Wait a damn minute"Amber looks over at her lover. "So you are telling that you have never played connect four?" She ask. "No,I never have. I don't really play 'human' games' he shrugs and lays down. 

"Human games!? You sorry asshole,I can't believe you. I want a divorce!"she cross her arms making Noah sit up. "First of all little girl,you better watch your mouth and second we aren't even married yet"

Amber stands up,"Well first of all mister I am 20,second if we were married I would divorce your sorry ass since you have never played connect four,twister or uno!"she huffs in annoyance. Noah chuckles softly,"I don't give a fuck if you are 20 or 200 years old,I will make your pretty ass black and blue. Now get back in bed and cuddle with me before I make you regret for talking back to me"

Amber blushes and nods,"Yes sir"She mumbles and climbs back into bed and wraps her arms around the vampire's waist. "I'm sowwy daddy"Amber says slipping into little space,Noah nods. "It's okay baby"

End of flashback

Hunter chuckles,"Well you should learn how to play 'human' games to keep her off your case"Noah nods as Leah and Amber rush over. "Daddy!"The girls say at the same time making the two men look at them.

"Yes cerbiatta?"Hunter looks at his baby,Leah giggles and grabs his hand. "Dance?"She ask and Hunter nods. "If my princess wants to dance then I will dance"He smiles and walks to living room.

Rosalia puts on some slow music and Hunter puts his left hand on Leah's waist while holding her left hand using his right. He starts to dance with his little girl as Noah,Amber,and their parents also join.

They all have fun dancing as Hunter starts to sing, perfect by Ed Sheeran.

"I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight"

Everyone looks over and smiles as Hunter spins Leah around,he looks her in her eyes while he sings.

"Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fightin' against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes"

Hunter spins them around again as he pulls Leah close,smiling as Leah giggles listening to him sing. He soon comes to the end of the song.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
No, I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight,"

Once he finishes he leans down close to Leah,their lips just centimeters apart,"I love you baby"He whispers before capturing her lips into a sweet kiss.