chapter 16

Previously

The next day Leah and Amber wakes up and goes into the kitchen but stop in dead in their tracks when they see something eye catching.
_

_____________________________________

3rd POV

The girls eyes were wide and they had their mouths open ,they were met with a shirtless Hunter making breakfast. "Wow"Leah and Amber say at the same time. Hunter turns around and looks at the girls,"Good morning girls,I made waffles,bacon and eggs."

Amber nudges Leah's shoulder,"I know your daddy is hot but close your mouth"Amber giggles and runs to the table to eat leaving Leah a blushing mess,Hunter walks over to Leah and picks her up,"Did you sleep well cerbiatta?"He ask.

"Yesh!"Leah giggles as Hunter walks towards the table and sets her down next to Amber who was smirking at her. Hunter chuckles and goes to fill their plates with food,he then cuts the waffles into smaller pieces for the girls and fills their sippy cups with milk.

Hunter then sets their plates and sippy cup in front of the girls,"Eat up girls"He smiles and cleans up the kitchen as Leah and Amber eat,someone knocks on the door and Hunter goes to answer it. On the door step was a note that says 'Watch your back'

??? POV

"Hunter thinks he is so powerful but once I take that precious girl of his he will fall to his knees and I will rule the mafia world"I smirk as my daughter walks in. "What are you laughing about?" Sophia ask. "Just wait my precious daughter. You will find out very soon" Sophia rolls her eyes and walks out of my office.

Once the time comes I will make it sure that the Bloodstone family never rise again.

Hunter's POV

I quickly call Noah over,once he arrive I tell him what happened. "I think we should stay together,we don't know who sent this and since we can't get a scent since vampire scents only last for a few seconds that means it's a vampire." Noah sighs as he walks towards the table and ruffles Amber's hair.

Leah walks towards me and tugs on my shirt,I look down to see what she needs.

3rd POV

"Potty"Leah mumbles as she whimpers,Hunter nods and picks Leah up carrying her up the stairs,into her bathroom because it's closer. He sets Leah down and walks out of the bathroom and waits in her bedroom for Leah to finish.

Once he hears the the toilet flush and the water from the faucet run he knows that Leah is almost done,once Leah walks out of the bathroom Hunter picks Leah up and walks towards her closet. "Let's picks and out a cute outfit for you"He smiles as they look through her clothes.

"That one daddy!"Leah giggles as hunter smiles and nods,he takes the outfit and lays it out on the bed before walking into Leah's bathroom. He sets her down and starts her shower before walking out of the bathroom so Leah can have some privacy.

After about 20 minutes Leah walks into the bedroom with a towel around her and get dressed.

She runs downstairs,"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"She squeals and hugs him. "Hey cerbiatta"Hunter picks Leah up and spins her around before walking to the couch and sitting down. "Baby,Daddy has something very important to tell you"Hunter sighs ,"Me and uncle Noah are in a mafia,we do bad things to bad before some of the times,and someone is now threatening me with you,I know it's a lot to handle but don't worry. Me and uncle Noah won't met anything happen to you"

Leah sits there and takes everything in,"Otay daddy,I gots it"Hunter smiles and ruffles her hair. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"Hunter ask and kisses her forehead.

Leah shrugs and giggles as she plays with Hunter's hair,Amber walks over and sits on the ground with fang marks on his neck. Noah then appears,he licks the remaining blood off of his fangs and sits down on the opposite couch and turns on the TV. "What movie should we watch?"He turns to everyone.

"Princess and the Frog!"Leah ask and Amber nods. "That one daddy!"Amber giggles and crawls into Noah's lap. Noah turns on The Princess and the Frog as Leah turns around to sit properly in Hunter's lap.

Half way through the movie Leah and Amber sit on the ground and cuddle underneath a blanket. Hunter stands up and goes to get their sippy cups,he comes back with the milk filled sippy cup and hands them to the girls.

He sits down next to Noah and they start talking in Italian.

Hunter's POV

"I swear when I find out who is threatening me with my baby,I will rip their fucking head off and burn their bodies to ash"I clench my fist as Noah pats my back. "Don't worry brother,we will find them and make them wish that they stayed in their mother's womb"

3rd POV

The brothers talk about what they will do before looking at the girls to see that Leah feel asleep. Amber stands up and sits down in Noah's lap. "What is you going to do for Leah 18 birthday?" She ask and cross her arms.

Noah slaps her thigh to drop the attitude,"Wait,when is Leah's birthday?"Hunter ask. "You don't know?! It's in three days!"She scoffs and goes back to laying down next to Leah. "This girl is going to be the death of me" Noah shakes his head.

"Fuck what am I going to do?"Hunter runs a hand through his jet black hair. "You figure that out while I deal with a bratty little girl"Noah stands up and throws Amber on his shoulder and walks up the stairs.

Hunter picks up Leah and gently rocks her as he thinks of what to do for his special girl's birthday.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter,please leave ideas on what type of theme Hunter should do for Leah's B-day,and you will get a chapter dedicated to you

Lots of love 💖💖💖💖