Chapter 2

3rd Person POV

When they arrive at Hunter's house Leah's eyes widened. He lives in a huge mansion. "Wow"She looks around in awe making Hunter chuckle softly.

"Do you like it baby?"Hunter ask and picks Leah up taking her inside,"I d-do daddy!"She giggles. "Use your inside voice" Hunter says, making Leah nods. "Yesh sir"Hunter smiles and takes her into the kitchen,he puts her on the counter. "Sit right here and don't move"Hunter says sternly before going to the refrigerator.

He looks inside,"Looks like I need to go shopping"He sighs softly before turning around. "How about we eat out hm?"He says with a small smiles making Leah giggle and nods. "Use your words"He walks towards her and picks her up. "Yesh daddy"She says. "Good girl"Hunter kisses her cheek before walking towards the front door,he gets inside of the limo and sits down in one of the seats with Leah in his lap.

"D-daddy"Leah says and looks up at him. "Yes baby?"He smiles and looks down at her. "Can chu tell me about yourself?"Hunter smiles and nods. "Okay baby"

Hunter sits up a bit and makes Leah face him. "Well My name is Hunter Bloodstone,my favorite color is black. I always wanted a little,I have one sibling,and well you will find out more later"He teases making her pout.

"Cutie"He smiles and one they park he picks Leah up and walk inside. They were at Ihop. "I always wanted to go to Ihop!"Leah looks around. Hunter chuckles softly. "I'm glad but use your inside voice baby"Leah blushes and nods.

They go and sit down at a booth,their waitress then walks over. "Hello my name is Emily and I will be your waitress for today"She smiles while looking over at Hunter biting her lip making Leah jealous.

Leah's POV

I look at this Emily bitch and she is trying to flirt with MY daddy!!! I pout and cross my arms. "What would you like to drink?"She was still trying to flirt with Hunter. "Can I have apple juice?"I look at the girl but she just ignores me making me upset.

Daddy quickly noticed,"We will have a apple juice and coffee"Hunter says. "Okay! I will be right back!"The bitch says and walks away. "Daddddddyyyyy"I whine and pout.

"Yes baby?"He smiles softly, "I don't like her"I point to the waitress. "I know baby"He says and holds my hand making me blush. Then the bitch came back with our drinks,"Here you go!"She says putting our drinks down.

3rd Person POV

There waitress looks at Hunter. "What can I get you?"Hunter looks at Leah,"What do you want to eat baby?"He says making Leah look at the menu, she points to chocolate chip pancakes,she then looks down embarrassed. He chuckles softly. "One stack of chocolate chip pancakes,and I'll have the omelette. And for the sides two hashbrowns and one side of eggs, scrambled." The girl nods and gives Leah a rude look before walking away.

"D-daddy"Leah  says as Emma mocks her. Leah  looks down biting her lip. "Yes baby?"He looks at her wondering what's wrong. "I need to go potty"She says embarrassed. "Okay baby come on"Hunter stands up and takes her hand walking towards the family bathroom.

He opens the door and let's her walk in before locking it. "No lookie daddy!"She says making Hunter chuckle,"Okay baby I won't". Hunter turns around and looks away as Leah uses the toilet. He turns back around when she flushes the toilet and wash her hands. "All done!"She giggles and Hunter smiles.

They walk back to their table and sit down,then their slut of a waiter comes back with their food. "Here you go oops!"She says and giggles.

Leah'd POV

Our rude waiter comes back with our food,she puts down daddy's plate but when she puts down mine she spills my food and drink on me,I then hear her giggle. I try not to cry  but tears starts to form in my eyes.

"You clumsy bitch!!!"Daddy yells making me flinch,and whimper. I look up at him and his eyes are bloodshot red,I wonder why. "I-Im sorry!"She says but tries to hold in her laugher.

"Get me your manager now!!!"Daddy yells again and I start crying covering my ears,the manager comes over to see what's wrong. "Mr.Bloodstone!"The manager says and bows.

3rd Person POV

The manager owes Hunter money but is paying it back. "Is everything alright sir?"He looks up at Hunter. "This disrespectful bitch doesn't know how to keep her legs shut and spilled food all over my baby!!"

A growl comes from Hunter's throat. "I-Im so sorry sir!"The manager turns and looks at Emma,he fires her. Hunter takes Leah to the bathroom and cleans her up,he calls his assistant and she brings in new clothes.

Leah puts on the oversize sweater and the skirt,she wipes her tears and looks up at Hunter,"D-daddy"She whimpers. Hunter looks at her"Yes baby?"He picks her up,making Leah automatically wrap her legs around his waist.

"I-Im hungry"Hunter nods. "I know baby,come on"Hunter walks out of the bathroom and walks to a new table,then Leah sees a guy that looks like her ex.

Her eyes widened when she notice it is her ex and he looks at her and smirk,he then walks over to her.

"Long time no see baby girl~"