Chapter 26

Damn these cursed legs.

Chanyeol began to jerk. It wasn't that cold, but upon realizing what he did he can't help but get nervous. He's meeting Baekhyun again, it's like meeting a famous celebrity.

S' not like he wasn't even one, tsk.

He laughed, remembering those times when girls and even boys would want to get near him cuz he was famous, too famous. His personality attracted many, plus his soft features. Every time he passes, roses would magically appear around him. He would be so dazzling like those Disney princesses.  Who wouldn't fell for him within seconds?

Chanyeol did, but it took him a while before he knew the good side. Unlike others, it wasn't his sweet melodious voice that gets him, it just came. It just dawns on him that the more he tried hating him, the more he fell for those flaws the latter has.

Damnit, I'm in my thoughts again.

Trying to distract himself he looked anywhere and everywhere. From the bubble tea shop's huge sign above him towards a person walking hastily who had a red scarf covering half their face... Then a realization hit him like a train.

Baek... is here...

Chanyeol began to feel goosebumps over his skin, be it his arms or legs. It was a chilly afternoon, yet fewer people wandered the place he has chosen. He stared at the table in front of him. He gulped, thinking his lines that he had been wanting to spill out for a very long time now. Couldn't bear avoiding his gaze upon the man he called, he looked up.

Only for fear and terror printed all over his face. 

—MUIG—

"What?!"

Mrs. Byun was happy, so happy she couldn't explain it, but she felt dreadful as she stared at her husband's reaction to the news. It wasn't every day you get to complete your family from a busy household. Because of her strict husband, she couldn't do anything as she loves him too much to even ignore his words. Yet Mr. Byun was crossing the line each time.

"Where is she now?" her husband asked after calming down.

"I-I'm sorry sir but we don't know where-"

"Find her! If she was hurt you wouldn't know just what will I do to you three!"

Mrs. Byun was beyond shock. She never heard her husband so concerned. It was as if she's in a different dimension. A sight to see just how a father gets so worried over his child's safety. A smile threatened to creep on her thin lips, yet she didn't mind. It was too unreal. The line then went dead.

"I'm doing this just for you, don't think anything ridiculous", he stated, but Mrs. Byun clearly heard his stammered words making her giggle a little. Thankfully it was left unnoticed by her husband who had returned to his work desk to distract himself from what he just did. 

Sure... As if I don't really know you, honey.

—MUIG—

what do u think happened?

why did Chanyeol have fear on his face? lolol

stay safe!

votes-comments