Chapter 7

—MUIG—

"I see y'all might have introduced already?" it was mainly a question rather than a statement.

"Yeah", Baekhyun stammered as he avoided any means of eye contact towards Kyungsoo, who has a large beam on his face which the latter thinks he has some unexpected actions to do to him.

The silent wind surrounded the four people in the living room, neither one of them spoken a word making the host cock a brow, the honey skin colored man biting his nails because it feels so unnatural of him not to laugh, and the guy with glasses nonchalantly staring at the person opposite of him.

And Baekhyun? He was in his headspace the whole time, plus evading his best friend's eyes that must be throwing knives at him.

The pressure cooker suddenly made a noise.

"Oh, looks like food is about to get ready in a few seconds. Who's hungry?" Chanyeol stammered a bit and awkwardly stood up.

Everyone raised their hands in an instant. He then went to the kitchen to prepare food.

Baekhyun felt a cold shiver.

"So, Baekhyun-ah is your name, right?" Baekhyun looked up to see a poker faced Kyungsoo. Baekhyun began to panic.

"Kyungsoo-ah, please don't tell him!" He shouted whisper and immediately he rubbed his palms together begging his friend not to say anything.

"Pfft, yeah sure." Baekhyun looked up and a wide smile appeared on his face.

He thanked Kyungsoo a lot that it can't be counted by anyone. Meanwhile, Jongin just watched at those twos interaction and leaving him confused and left out.

"Mind telling me something?"

The two looked at the pouty Jongin who feels like invisible to them and laughed at the poor guy. Kyungsoo then began to explain the story's every detail since Baekhyun doesn't know where to start.

"Hyung! That's not good."

"I know, but please don't tell. It's just that... it's a fricking unseen coincidence."

"What are you hyung, 13?"

"Yeah, that's my mental age, got a problem? Huh?!"

"Quick, his coming! Pretend we don't know each other!" Kyungsoo warned the two who he heard footsteps coming.

This feels like a mother about to catch her children still not sleeping in the middle of the night.

"Erm, dinner's ready, hehe."

The all stood up and went to the dinner's table.

—MUIG—

The dinner was quiet as well... and Chanyeol just grimaced at how the once "happy virus" doesn't know how to lighten moods like he usually does. But thankfully, a guy who's name is Byun Baekhyun has a very loud mouth throughout the whole dinner.

"Yah, yah, yah! What's with the faces? Huh?! The meal tastes so dull seeing y'all faces down and... depressed. Huu", Baekhyun rubbed his arms, pretending to have gotten goosebumps from how they all look so serious and colorless. Chanyeol judged him hard from his outburst.