Chapter 37

"I'm not buying any of this!", Mr. Byun shouted at the four who were with each other. Baekhee only smiled at Mrs. Byun who was trying not to burst right then, her eyes watery as she silently chuckled behind her napkin she has in her hand before her mouth.

Baekhee grimaced at how weirdly the old lady was laughing.

"What the hell is happening?" asked Mr. Jeon who was as furious as Mr. Byun is, having cut off the wedding halfway.

"A disaster", Baekhee mindlessly babbled. Mr. Byun bit his bottom lip, restraining himself from blowing up in anger at how annoying this child could be. He chuckled and pierced his eyes to Baekhee.

"What the hell are you fucking doing with that ridiculous dress on you... Byun Baekhyun?!" he asked with gritted teeth, his chest heaving at how hard he was trying to redeem himself from sprint forward and snatch those embarrassing outfits he has. He felt beyond humiliated.

Chanyeol and others had their mouths hanging open as they couldn't believe the words Mr.Byun left out of his mouth, dawning to them why she looked so familiar and yet another copy-pasted figure of the famous Byun Baekhyun, most specifically he.

"What do you mean? I'm here to save a wedding-"

"'Save'? This is your term of saving a wedding?!" Mr. Byun rose his voice higher.

"Duh, I wouldn't want my sister to be with someone she doesn't like!" Baekhyun competed with the tone of his father's voice, eyes on a glare. Mr. Jeon now shifted his attention towards the last man who came to the wedding, questioning why his existence is here.

"You are Mr. Min's son, aren't you?"

"A-ah yes, I'm surprised you still know me", stuttered the male whose gaze was avoiding the older, afraid to look at him straight in the eye. Things can be unexpected when it comes to him, a successful owner of a company, yet he wasn't intending to say his father wasn't one.

"But may I ask who invited you?"

"Uhh it was-"

"Me!" Baekhyun had cut off the words of the latter, who nodded in agreement with his outburst.

"What is your relationship with my son? I heard you shout his name earlier" Mr. Jeon asked once more. This time, Yoongi was stunned, unable to let his voice out as to what answer he will give Jungkook's father. His interrogative statement was uncalled for.

"A frien-"

"My boyfriend", Jungkook then went beside him.

Yoongi quickly snapped his head at his lover, about to throw hands at him when he revealed their relationship to Mr. Jeon (and to be honest he is terrified). Jungkook reassured him not to worry much when he placed his arms over his shoulders and hugged him tightly. Yoongi calmed down a bit, but upon realizing last minute their affection, he riggles from his hold. However, he knew Jungkook's strength was greater than his then he asked why did he bother moving in his embrace.

"What?! Jeon Jungkook are you fuckin-"

"And no! We are not breaking up if you're against it! I would rather be disowned instead of living under your roof!"