Chapter 2

—MUIG—

Is he really Park Chanyeol?

But there could always be an another Park Chanyeol.

And there's a saying about having the same faces.

Ugh, this is all too coincidental.

If he is really the Park Chanyeol I knew back in high school, then thank you fate for giving me an another chance to be with him.

And my oh my, I get to sleep in his bed.

Baekhyun smiled weirdly while patting the bed on his sides vigorously. He has been thinking about Chanyeol for the past, I don't know, four hours? He was doubting, yet confirming, and then doubting once more whether he is the Chanyeol he knew in his high school days, or an another Chanyeol whom he just past by on and coincidentally met. He wasn't sure, but for now, he thought of him as his high school batch mate.

I'm kinda positive he is the Chanyeol.

But my mind is telling otherwise.

Fight me bitch. I'm so sure he is not the Chanyeol you knew.

Baekhyun weirded out. How come his brain is insisting him to think that he is not Chanyeol. And it even weirded him that his brain called him a bitch.

If I'm a bitch, then what are you? A hoe?

You can say that. And remember, Karma is a fucking bitch.

Baekhyun scowled the dirtiest scowl he has ever put in in his life. He has never argued his mind for years. This was such a surprise for him.

Ya'kno, we should probably have two bodies right now, one for you and one for me.

Not possible. You're dead without me.

Thought you don't know.

Baekhyun heard chuckles and snorts on his right. He saw Chanyeol beginning to tear up. He was on the floor, clutching onto his stomach for his dear poor life. Baekhyun was confused as to why he was laughing and lying on the floor, rolling in the process as well. This happened for at least three minutes.

Chanyeol heaved a big sigh.

"That was funny."

"What? What happened?"

"You don't know?"

Chanyeol began to laugh again, seeing as the corners of his lips were stretched upwards and a gap is formed between his upper and lower teeth.

"Dude, you were talking to yourself. I was watching you from here. Your lips were moving like lip sync, but like mumbling and just for yourself", Chanyeol then began to imitate him, his facial expression was ridiculous. Baekhyun had his eyes widened, his cheeks had a tint of pink at how comical he may have looked like.

That was... embarrassing.

Baekhyun bit his lower lip and closed his eyes, ashamed at how embarrassing his actions were.

"Welp, I was born as a clown anyway", he said like it was the last thing he ever wanted to do. Chanyeol chuckled again.

"At least you could make people laugh, and not only embarrass yourself."

Baekhyun's brown brows turned into an inverted horseshoe-shaped, his lips slowly paryed and touched his chest, indicating he was so touched by his wise words.