Chapter 43

--MUIG--

"Fuck, Baek, run to the back door!"

Chanyeol frantically whispered to Baekhyun, who nodded in agreement. The latter runs towards the glass window and opened it, roughly but slowly not to break the thin material. After successfully exiting the house and stepping foot on the hard marble, he quickly closed the door behind him.

Chanyeol fixed a few pieces of furniture to buy Baekhyun some time. He sighed and now began to open the door for the two ladies. His mom was on a frown.

"What were you doing?"

"Sorry, ma. Had to fix some stuff since it's quite messy. And I don't recall you calling me..."

"You always say someone is here, but I don't see your guest."

"That's because he already left."

Mrs. Park eyed him intently, but went into his abode, taking off their footwear. Mrs. Byun continued her way towards the sofa, all giddy.

From behind the glass windows, Baekhyun walked back and forth, thinking so hard why the hell his mom came with Chanyeol's mother in this such sudden hour. She didn't even bother calling the latter just to notify him they're coming. He bit on his nail, really thinking hard about this.

We should be cuddling right now, tsk.

"Wait, oh man, this should have been such a better time to tell them about our relationship", he quietly muttered to himself.

"Baek?"

Baekhyun looked up and saw Chanyeol with wide eyes.

"So? What are they doing here?"

"Well... They just came to chitchat and waste the hour..."

"Damn, I thought on cuddling after telling my story", mumbled Baekhyun, trying to sound it so incoherently but audible. As if trying to catch Chanyeol's attention on him. And he was triumphant, to say the least as the giant chuckled before him. Chanyeol ruffled his hair, making his eyes gawk.

No one ever touched his hair before.

Don't giggle, don't giggle, don't giggle.

"Anyways, better go back. I told them I had to check something here."

"K, don't make it obvious."

"Yeah, and you. Where are you supposed to go?"

"Bedroom."

--MUIG--

Baekhyun peeked towards the glass frame, trying to catch a glimpse of his mother and Chanyeol's mom. They were currently sat on the sofa, their back facing the glass. Baekhyun sighed, loving the way her mom laughs. It was rare for her to even smile in their old mansion with his father being such a workaholic.

A smile was brought up on his lips, indeed his mom's smiles are contagious.

He carefully then opened the door, still avoiding their attention from him. But then suddenly a vibration occurred inside his pocket making him flinch, so he placed his foot outside again clumsily and took it out, making sure the two won't hear his voice.

Man, it's mom.

And thank God the phone wasn't that loud.

"Hello?"

"Baekhyun! Sweetie! Where are you?"

"Umm home?"

"Can you come over to this address?"