Chapter 1

—MUIG—

7 years later...

Chanyeol lifted his head, his neck stretching, and stared at the dark starry sky before him. The sky had a hue of indigo as the stars twinkle across the bright night. He smiled, loving the scenery, like it was painted by God with all his heart. He sighed, and slowly put his head down to watch his breath as they were visible in the chilly air. He put his cold hands in his jacket's pockets, wanting to warm it up. He was on his way home from work, and he was thankful it wasn't that far away from his humble abode. He would be lying if he said he liked taking long walks or using his car. He didn't want to waste his money for buying gasoline day and night. He was about to take a step, that is until he heard groans and chortles. He was baffled, so he took small yet quiet steps, since his guts told him that something not-so-right was going on in the alleyway, just right in front of him.

...

Okay, what happened next is that Chanyeol whooped them asses. There were at least five gangsters who were there, and was beating their victim to death. *inserts sound effects

So, Chanyeol came to the scene, his hands in his pockets and was calmly walking like the boss of the said gangsters. He first acted, telling them he was the assistant and he would be handling it starting now. The gangsters squinted their eyes at him, since the aforementioned was surrounded by darkness and only they have the light. They were doubting, whether to believe him or not. Since they had a small mind, they decided to back out and let him handle this. Chanyeol wasted no time to protect the victim, by hiding him behind his back. The gangsters proceeded to hit him.

Well, as I have said earlier, Chanyeol beat their asses. In conclusion, he won.

(imagine him being good at fighting, cuz it looked really cool in my head, but i don't seem to know how to describe it XDD)

He then carefully carried the hapless person who had his back rested on the bricked wall. His cloths were a bit ripped, his lips had blood, and his limbs were bruised. Even though it was a dark, he could see dark areas in his skin. The person flinched a bit when he felt contact, but rested when he felt himself being secured by someone.

"T-Thanks", he said, being grateful at Chanyeol. He didn't say anything, but gave a smile, and he proceeded to go in his apartment.

—MUIG—

The person whom Chanyeol took last night slowly opened his eyes, and first thing he saw is an unfamiliar ceiling before him. He was about to rise when he felt a pang of pain greeting his body. He groaned, remembering the event last night. He rose his right arm and saw bandages on certain bruises. He quirked a brow. Then he recalled a man carrying him.

Wahh, who would be that guy who saved me?

He began to think of something to give to the man, to show how kind he is to save him and even let him sleep in his apartment.

"Oh? Your awake."

The man looked to his left, and furrowed his brows.

"So, your the guy who saved me yesterday?"

"Well, you can say that", Chanyeol smiled, and put down the tray on the nightstand.

"Ermmm, I need help", the man had an awkward smile.

"Can you help me sit up? I think my body is very heavy."

"What?" Chanyeol laughed at the other's remark about his body being heavy.

"I think you meant that your body is aching."

"I guess it's the same."

"It's very different."

"Okay, you won", the man chuckled at how the person who saved him last night looks so irritated.

Chanyeol gently placed his arm at his back and his other hand as a support for him. Finally he sat up.

"Want me to feed you instead?"

The person tried to take the spoon, and it was successful.

"Okay, so you can do it then."

Chanyeol watched as the person ate the soup he prepared for about 2 hours. He woke up too early and tried cooking. At first it tasted too bland. But the second was kind of a success.

"Is it... umm... Good?" Chanyeol nervously questioned.

The man dropped the spoon and raised his thumb. Chanyeol sighed in relief.

Thank God it's not poison.

"Hey, since I invited you to this house of mine, and I don't know who you are, but last night you were beaten so badly, and-"

"Go straight to the point already", he let out a chuckle.

"What's your name?"

"My name's Byun Baekhyun."

"I'm Park Chanyeol."

Baekhyun blinked his eyes, and smiled.

DAFUQ? PARK CHANYEOL? IS THAT REALLY YOU??
-Baekhyun

... Meh, there's plenty of Baekhyun in the world.
-Chanyeol

"By the way, I think I smell something... burning? Or is it just me?"

Chanyeol widened his eyes after smelling what the man smelled. He immediately ran downstairs and saw black smoke emitting int the kitchen.

"Oh shi-... Guess I wasted a ham."

—MUIG—

Heloo

Hope this chapter is gudd

ehe...

I'm sorry, I don't kno wat to say 😅

but have a great day!!

stay safe and hYdRaTed

votes-comment