Chapter 47

--MUIG--

"That old man. I should have known it was all his plans."

Byun-soon gritted her teeth as she gripped hard on the sheet, enough to lightly crumple the paper. She knew her dad was one cruel man, but she never expected him to go to an extent of selling his brother to any of those filthy rich men and make him marry them. Three conflicts then occurred to her. One, she thought her dad was against same-sex relationships, and so why the hell is he letting his second son gets married to another company's son? And it says so in the contract. Two, she thought her dad isn't keen on playing his second son's life and saying "you are no son of mine, bastard" and letting him flee to his accord, so why mess with his life right now?

And lastly, why in the fucking world should it be Park Chanyeol on the paper?

--MUIG--

"Baek- Whoops!"

Byun-soon immediately made a hundred eighty degrees twist, biting her bottom lip from laughing at how shocked the couple was.

Byun-soon wanted to inform her little brother about their father's plan, and so she thought of personally meeting up with him and knowing full well he would be in his boyfriend's house these days. Unfortunately, her virgin eyes caught the two lip-locking on the sofa, Baekhyun taking the lead (if she might add).

"Yah!" Baekhyun then wiped the excess saliva on his lips, Chanyeol doing so as well. "Why the hell didn't you knocked?!"

"Well, I'm sorry for not knocking! But I saw the door opened, so I thought I could barge in and I should be the one scolding you two for not locking the door instead!"

Baekhyun's eyes bulged, embarrassed with his own mistake. He had only arrived from his little grocery shopping earlier. The scattered plastic bags by the counter were proof he just had gotten back. And so, he told his oh so lovely boyfriend he missed him, then seducing him with those flirty ways and sweet talks in his "How To Flirt 101" booklet he got in the library.

Chanyeol, with his unlucky nature, had fallen into his lover's trap when he said "you can have my strawberries if you let me get what I want". Sure, anyone would say those strawberries were a no-brainer deal, but he couldn't help but crave for some today. And he can't bear to starve if he couldn't get what he wants to eat.

"Anyways- Erm, where's Chanyeol going?"

"Upstairs."

"Oh, okay."

Well, I thought he was about to snatch Baekhyun from me again... Hehe.

"What brings you here?"

Baekhyun went by the counter, her sister following behind him, taking the chance to take out those items he had brought home while Byun-soon tells him what matters.

"Father wants you home."

"What?"

"Yeah, fucking crazy right?"

Baekhyun immediately stopped everything he was doing, and he had to agree. His dad never liked him from the start, having to constantly wound his ego in almost anything he does. Not to mention that old man of his wanted him out of his house for like the same sex as he. With that mindset, he was kicked out of their house, never to return home again after he had graduated high school. For the past few days, he had been sleeping with Kyungsoo who gladly took him in.