Chapter 5

—MUIG—

Baekhyun's heart raced, he couldn't believe what he has done. Instead of lending a hand to help the giant to stand up from his little clumsy event,  the situation only got dumber when his clumsy ass made an action which no two men should have done. Baekhyun, from his nervousness, couldn't think straight for a second, but got to pull himself together when he felt his arms retrieve its strength once again. He firstly made a push up position, and immediately sat up on Chanyeol's stomach, instantly clasped his mouth with both hands of his and look anywhere but the latter on the floor, afraid to look at the other's eyes.

Instead of being shy and too nervous because of what had happened, the taller pretended like nothing had happened, which has shocked Baekhyun.

"Hey, are you hurt? Did I hit one of your bruises? Did your back got hit as well?" Chanyeol bombarded him with questions after he hastily sat up and to check upon his guest, carefully patting Baekhyun's head and limbs to observe where would the guy wince just from his soft touches. Baekhyun shook his head, telling him he wasn't hurt anywhere. The giant gave out a soft breath, finally calmed his nerves down after the smaller's answer.

"You sure you're okay? Where you landed is quite hard as the floor."

"Yah, the floor is harder than your body. Shouldn't I be the one asking you that phrase?"

"Well, you were the one who got injured few days ago, and my have we gotten closer?"

"What do you mean 'have we gotten closer'?" Baekhyun repeated.

"You called me yah just now. Very rude", he playfully clicked his tongue and Chanyeol wasn't even a tiny bit serious when he said that.

"... Sorta."

"You aren't even sure yourself either", Chanyeol let out a soft laugh.

"Meh... When were you even born anyway?"

"1992, November 27, why-"

"... HAHA! I'M OLDER THAN YOU, YEEHEE. YOU MAY BE TALL, BUT IM OLDER, HEHE!" Baekhyun joyfully cheered, and stood up to jump and run around, happy that he is older than the giant, ignoring the fact that it's just a few month gap, but who cares. Though that's not the only reason why he's all giddy.

I got to know when's your birthday after years!

Baekhyun couldn't help but plaster a wide smile on his face for accomplishing one of his said goals in his high school days.

"Okay okay, now stop jumping around or you'll hurt again", Chanyeol worriedly said. Having said this, he carefully took the wild Baekhyun by the waist and carried him upstairs, having a firm yet gentle grip on it, as he vigilantly steps on the stairs, heading towards their designated room.

—MUIG—

Still... Why'd I have to remember that again?

Baekhyun felt his blood rushing to his ears, remembering the accident he has done a while ago. But man, he felt very lucky having to feel those lips of his.

Shut up you nasty ass.

But the ass isn't the one controlling the bod-

Shut up authornim!

Ohh... I'm in the story??!😀

No, but you control my life, that's for sure.

But your life ain't that crappy, so your life is no funner than my other books.