Chapter 41

--MUIG--

"We can't keep hiding forever, Baek."

"Let them know, Yeol. Don't stress it. If they don't accept us, then let them disown us."

"Such positivity", Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's remarks. Baekhyun could just heave a sigh.

The couple are currently on standby, waiting for the fountain to begin. Baekhyun had invited Chanyeol to watch it with him. And maybe get that huge burden he has off his chest.

The problem is, Chanyeol, being the coward-ass he is doesn't know how to break the news to his parents. He's afraid that it might be the "real thing" now (he thinks his father is gonna beat his ass up unlike last time he was light and didn't do anything to Chanyeol) and would call him a disappointment in life. He knows that if they told their friends about this, they would accept them right away (seeing as all of them are relatable to each other's problems).

Baekhyun, on the other hand, seems to give not a single flying fuck about it. His face shows it all. Seems to him their situation is nothing more like a primary student's exam.

Baekhyun sighed, not liking the face Chanyeol has. It's too contagious. He tiptoed and placed a chaste kiss on the giant's cheek.

"Yeol, you keep stressing yourself. Take it easy, I don't want my lover having wrinkles!"

"I already have Baek."

"Oh hush now, where's my glowing boyfriend?"

"Nowhere."

Baekhyun playfully searched for it, as if he was looking for something on Chanyeol's cloth. He huffed, about to give up on finding that particular "thing".

"Hmm if I kissed you, would you bring out my ball of sunshine of a boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked innocently with a pout on his plump lips. Chanyeol's ears perked up and were of shade of pink.

"H-he would... I guess..."

"You don't guess. He knows!"

Baekhyun then took his cheek, making Chanyeol's face look like a duck and gave a quick peck. Baekhyun released his hold and had a wide smile on his lips cheekily. Chanyeol felt dizzy all of a sudden, feeling his face hot as well.

Baekhyun began to feel worried when an uncertain smile was placed on his lips. Quite funny if you asked him, yet still concern something bad might happen.

"You okay, love?"

"I-I'm okay..." He nodded absentmindedly, legs are weak right now and head foggy from the kiss.

Baekhyun shook his head and chuckled slightly at his stuttered answer.

Music began to play and lights with different colors started glow from the water. Baekhyun's eyes began to shine in excitement. He started to shake Chanyeol who was knock off from earlier and bring him back to his senses.

"Chanyeol! The fountain is starting!"

Exaggerating, Chanyeol took hold of his "pounding" head and shook it, finally able to place his eyes on the fountain show before him. His eyes glittered like Baekhyun's.

"Wahh beautiful!"

"I know right."

"But my Baekhyun is prettier!"

Baekhyun felt his face heat up.

How low of me to blush at such small compliment!

--MUIG--

Baekhyun then quietly opened the door, not a sound nor a creek was heard. He scanned the living room and having saw nothing but darkness, he loosed himself. Not aware he was holding his breathe in such a long time.

It's been so long since he went home to their house.

But things won't work the way you wanted them to be, right?

Baekhyun then suddenly moved the table, a loud screech was made that frightened the male. Yet the pain was dominant, so he tried not to make a single sound or a shout.

Or else he'd be busted.

Then his eyes caught sight of juicy strawberries on the table. His pain suddenly vanished and was replaced by the nonexistent growl in his stomach. He simply wanted to eat the fruit and so he did.

The lights turned on in the living room. If mad him stopped eating and at the same time Baekhyun wanted the land to eat him alive right now this instant. His little toe was still pounding from the impact earlier.

"Who are you?! Why are you in our house?! Get lost!"

"Baek's gonna kill us!"

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"JONGDAE SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT HELPING."

Immediately, Kyungsoo took the broom and used it to attack the latter's back and Baekhyun cried to God to make this pain go away.

"Kyungsoo! Enough!"

"Bro! Is that who I think it is?"

"Jongdae not no-"

"L-Luhan..." Baekhyun quietly muttered and Luhan was so sure it was his boss.

"Baekhyun?!"

He immediately drop the bamboo plant he had and rushed towards the crouched boy, wrapping his arms behind him.

"Damn, I bet it was Kyungsoo who hit me", he slightly laughed.

"BAEKHYUN?! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE AT THIS UNGODLY HOUR?!"

"Duh, I wanted to stay here hehe."

The four then placed the male on the sofa and they sat near him.

"Shouldn't you be with your lover right now?" Luhan asked as a matter of fact right at the moment.

Baekhyun gave a wide eye at Luhan who had slipped his mouth. Luhan, immediately slapped his mouth, even though he already made a mistake. And the three didn't let that word slip.

"LOVER?!"

--MUIG--

YEHEYEEHEYEHEY

My mom made me cry so hard today
It was painful
Anyways have a great day!

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment mwah mwah