Chapter 29

"So, have you ever gotten yourself a girlfriend?" 

Chanyeol lowly grumbled under his breath. That was the 34th question she asked the giant. They were currently walking their way towards his apartment. The doctor told him yesterday she may be discharged tomorrow. And that tomorrow is now.

"No, and wouldn't even try wooing them", he mumbled coherently for her to hear. 

"Awww why so?"

"Umm... That's, uhh... Oh, we're here."

Chanyeol was so glad they were finally in front of his house. He didn't know what would he say if he ever didn't mention nor caught the sight of his humble abode on their way. Things might've been him feeling his face hot from embarrassment or some sort. He unlocked the door, Byungsoon the first one stepping foot in his home.

"Oh woah, this place is huge for an apartment!"

"Thanks, I guess..." he mumbled as he locked it.

"Did you just recently came to Korea?" Chanyeol blurted as he went towards the kitchen to find ingredients.

"Hmm, yeah. The day I got involved in the crash. That's the same day when the airplane landed", she replied, her face now squished in the cushion she was hugging. Chanyeol nodded, while still finding pans and saucers. He didn't know what else to say so he figured to just stay silent. At least he was all ears.

Yet a certain boy still engraves in his mind for quite a long time now.

—MUIG—

"Where the hell could that little lady be...", mumbled Mr. Byun. He was going back and forth behind his work desk, still questioning where his daughter could. His train of thoughts got interrupted when he heard a loud slam of his doors.

"You said she was safe! Why is she in the news?!" an enraged Mrs. Byun asked.

"News? What news?" 

"You-", Mrs. Byun scoffed at the dumb face her husband has on display. "Oh, the irony", she rolled her eyes. Mr. Byun was always fond of reading newspapers and watching the daily news in the early mornings. Yet it seems like he got distracted from finding his daughter to even take a hold of his newspapers.

"She got into a car accident, idiot! I called the hospital and they told me a "friend", she quoted with her fingers, "took her after she got discharged", she glared. 

"What's the man's name?"

"You wouldn't like to hear it", she deadpanned.

"Why so?" 

Mrs. Byun crossed her arms. The history of their lives flooding in her mind as she recalled her husband's story. It wasn't exactly a happy ending. Sure they liked the same girl, but that didn't mean they had to cut ties because of her. It was childish, but she couldn't blame him. He is who he is.

"Park Chanyeol took her."

—MUIG—

"The wedding won't be called off. She's here, just not present with us at the moment", he quietly said the last part.

"Well, that's good to hear Mr. Byun. For a second I thought she ran away", the man chuckled on the other line. Mr. Byun couldn't help but laugh awkwardly at his remarks. If he knew any of this mess, what twist would come to the both of them? This isn't some client but would definitely a huge contribution for him and for them. 

"Well then, Mr. Byun if you don't mind. I would like to invite your family to a small dinner this Friday. Are available?"

Mr. Byun contemplated at the offer. Despite that, he had a small plan 

"Oh, why not. We're not currently on a hassle with anything."

"Will your daughter be there?"

"Surely, she will. This would give them a chance to see each other formally."

"You're right on point. Thank you, Mr. Byun have a nice day ahead."

"Same to you, Mr. Jeon."

—MUIG—

SMEXY CHANYEOLLIEE

HERE to kill u or rather feed ur thirsty asses :p

IM A SEKAI SHIPPER UIFBHWEUIBEUIVFE

okei this is unfair of me I gave yall a short chapter only to give yall these ._.