Chapter 34

"Go choose already. I'll be waiting back here."

"Okay sir!" Byung-soon then skipped away and towards the entrance of a certain wedding dress shop. Chanyeol insisted on staying behind and sitting on one of those benches. Since he explained how he isn't of any help when it comes to this kind of preparation, he let the girl choose her favorite taste of garment, one that is suitable for an important occasion.

It may have been a forced kind of event, but she wouldn't dare look like someone who accepted that one dress her eyes caught onto when it wasn't even presentable enough. This wouldn't be her last wedding if you asked her.

"Chanyeol?" the said guy looked up from his phone and pulled out his other earphone to see the person who called out his name.

"Minseok hyung", he immediately stood up in surprise when he saw they were a crowd consisting of four. It was a mall after all, so them meeting up was probable.

But not this probable. Kyungsoo switched his gaze on the shop they were close at and stared at impassively, Chanyeol saw Junmyeon place his palm on his mouth yet his eyes said otherwise as no emotions etched on it. Luhan however exaggerated his every movement.

"What the fuck Park Chanyeol! You're getting married?!"

"What?!" Kyungsoo's mouth then closed and stretched his lips in disgruntlement. He kept asking himself is this the man his best friend crushed on?

"We are ditching that bride of yours!" exclaimed Luhan.

"What the fuck Lu! I have no bride!" as if it went out of his ears immediately, Luhan grabbed the giant's arm, the other three following his footsteps. Chanyeol seemed frantic, thinking of any possible answers for their questions, but what was he thinking when all he knows was to zip his mouth since his voice won't even bother to cooperate.

—MUIG—

"So, who's the girl?" Sehun asked his hyung in utter despondency. Ever since Baekhyun poofed like ash, he knew his hyung would have felt displeased and in dismay. After all, Chanyeol told him his little plan. And that strategy seemed to have failed the hopes of both of them.

"What? Sehun, seriously you still haven't heard my part!"

"I don't want to hear it anyway!"

"So who is it or we're gonna make up a story for Baek!" shouted Kyungsoo, the rest nodding in agreement. Even Yixing who didn't want to be any part of this argument, but it looks fun.

"It's Byung-soon, damn it! She-"

"WHAT?!" everyone yelled at the same time, confusing the fourth couple.

"Wait, let me fucking explain-"

"Just because she looks like Baek, doesn't mean you can marry her!"

"Hyung! You've guys just met like a few days ago!"

"Chanyeol, I fucking dare you to place that ring in her finger, I really fucking dare you."

"Shit, my brain is about to malfunction, I'm literally gonna tell Baek about this when he fucking returns."

"Guys-"

"Now who is Byung-soon?" Junmyeon cut in between, everyone's eyes placed on him.

"The woman Chanyeol saved from a minor car accident."

"Baekhyun's sister."

Luhan snapped his head towards Chanyeol, eyes like saucers in disbelief.

"Really?!"