Chapter 14

—MUIG—

It was yet another warm and sunny day. Or maybe that was only Sehun. Why? His hyung was like a living hot sexy zombie with just slight eye bags underneath his eyes that he would scratch time to time. It made him look like a baby and Sehun was sure as hell is envy of him for looking even babier than him. But that's not the case.

They are heading towards Baekhyun's restaurant yet again to eat and drink, or maybe stare at their lovers every opportunity they could get while their working and not getting caught. Wait, scratch the "lovers" for Chanyeol cuz he hasn't fallen for him... yet.

And they did just that.

Though, Sehun would steal glances of Baekhyun with his face on a frown. He would also casually eat whenever Baekhyun may get cautious of his surroundings. The guy was so familiar that his guts was telling him that he may know him from his looks and his height. He is beautiful Sehun would say since it was the guy's beauty that made him think twice of his appearance, but not as beautiful as his gorgeous boyfriend Luhan.

Luhan isn't the Luhan who would force the brothers to go buy him ice creams. He isn't spoiled, I'm just exaggerating him. Instead, he is called Luna. He would always dress up as a waitress and disguised himself as a girl every time he works or whenever the Park family would invite him to dinner. However, this is the only thing Chanyeol, his very close friend doesn't know about him and the fact that he and Sehun are a thing now for almost four years. Sad to say they don't want Chanyeol knowing about them as they have already guessed he might go against this after his heartbreaking rejection.

It was long back that Sehun was confessing Luhan his feelings, and it didn't get too long before the younger might get his knees numb that Luhan accepted his confession. This even brought tears to Sehun's eyes. Dramatic I know. The two were already madly in love with each other after Luhan is known to be Chanyeol's most trusted bff in their family.

Yes, Sehun confesses his sins but not this one, knowing he doesn't want to force his heart to, ermm, love a girl.

Now the problem was Mr. Park and his objection of two guys wanting each other. This became a huge conflict for the two lovers. Then suddenly Sehun had this crazy idea that even Luhan asked him "are you nuts?!" Though, Luhan didn't oppose with this little scheme his boyfriend made and got on it thinking "okay, this will go smoothly I'm sure of it. I just don't want his father asking for a child. That would have been very impossible."

Eventually, they are still on it until this very day hiding the little secret they have from their close ones and carefully go through this plan to not get them busted just by a wig coming off untimely.

It was nighttime and most of the employees went home. Though the boss was still present and Luhan is still there. Chanyeol had already gotten out yet reminding his little brother to go home before 8:30, knowing very well that his little brother won't take his words seriously. Although, Sehun now obeys their words after the incident of last time when he hasn't arrive home making everyone in the house panic because of him. Chanyeol was even crying loudly, louder than they expected. The girls were only sobbing, but they knew Chanyeol as to why he's in so much tears. He loves Sehun more than anyone could imagine. Chanyeol may look some kind of jerk to the others which isn't like him, but deep down he has the nicest heart and brightest smile. Sehun is his only brother and he has sworn to protect both his siblings, either older than him or younger than him. The family then continued on with their search. After hours had passed they went back home figuring hr might be there already. Thankfully he was since they saw him exiting the gate. Sehun was confused why there isn't anyone home. When Chanyeol saw him he was angry but decided to hug him ever so tightly instead never forgetting to give the younger man threats and whatnot that made Sehun chuckle nervously.