Chapter 24

"So like that's it? That's why he wouldn't talk to you for like how many days again?"

"Four days", Baekhyun said his voice small. He was pouting throughout their whole conversation, plus the wobbling of his lips.

"The fuck?", Luhan grimaced. His best friend is starting to get weird again. He thought the giant was already over with this puppy love, but he was wrong with his assumption that he has already forgotten all of it. He looked serious, he honestly thought.

"You two had too much fun, am I right?" Minseok asked, his eye piercing pressing at Baekhyun. The puppy just nodded lips puckered. They could really see just how upset their friend is at the moment. 

It was only 4 days and the puppy was dejected ever since. They remembered the first day, he wasn't sad, just that his eyes were hollow. Nonetheless, he kept a happy persona. Kyungsoo, the entire day was not having it so he punched him lightly in the guts when the two of them were in the puppy's bedroom (it was actually hard since Baekhyun toppled backward). Baekhyun cursed at him for doing that. Kyungsoo asked directly what happened. He somehow managed to explain everything in detail,  and now Kyungsoo knew the reason. Obviously, he told the others about this.

Second day. Baekhyun began to feel irritated at small things. This time, Kyungsoo made it light. He slapped him across his face with a straight face (plus a force that stung Baekhun). He told him to cut it out, it isn't like him to get annoyed and curse at anything blocking him. Kyungsoo then ordered him to cook for tonight. Baekhyun grumbled yet did what he was obliged to do.

Third day. He was a crying mess. Anyone would be laughing at him crying so hard in a dramatic way. However, his friends knew exactly what happened, so laughing is out of context. A fight might break out, which is worse. He was sulking and would sing his heart out in the bathroom whilst he was taking a bath, sobs in between each word he sang. Jongdae tried not to let out a noise when he heard just how he sounded like a dying donkey, but if he were to put himself in Baek's shoes, he would have sounded similar to him, just much more decent.

Fourth day. Kyungsoo had enough 24 hours of weeping. He called Luhan and directed him where their house is. And here we are. The present.

Baekhyun sat on their sofa. Alone. The four decided to give him space and let him get distracted from his current problem with a 5-liter strawberry ice cream in his hand and the Frozen movie on screen for him to watch.

"Well... what do you think we should do?"

"To be honest... I don't know", Kyungsoo facepalmed at Luhan's remark. But then, he himself doesn't also know what to do. It's Baekhyun's problem which he should solve. But that doesn't mean no one is going to lend him a helping hand. 

"I really don't know. But then...", with those words, Kyungsoo's ears perked up.

"I think Chanyeol will do something", the penguin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Which is?"

"That's... what I also don't know", Kyungsoo groaned.

"Oh come on now, that guy is very unexpected. One day he wouldn't meet you, after a week he would suddenly ask you out to an amusement park. He doesn't even say sorry or anything. He just goes.

"One time. He never even thought of contacting me for three years. Damn it, I was in a worried mess. Oh I've got a story"

Wow, worse than Baek then.

"While I was in my shift, my phone suddenly rang, and yeah I was surprised that it was Chanyeol. You wouldn't believe what he said to me through all those years. He said to go to a zoo. A fucking zoo. Where he fucking belonged", Luhan had his mouth hanging to exaggerate. Minseok and Jongdae began to chortle in the back, slapping their knees. Kyungsoo couldn't help but join the laugh too. 

"Plus he was happy when he took me like bro, we didn't meet for years and that's what you're sorry gift for me? A zoo? Do you fucking want me to throw you in with the giraffes too? You fit with them, I know! Oh! Oh! How 'bout with the monkeys, I bet you all will get along with them just fine *chefs kiss*. I was so tempted to throw him in, I swear", Luhan huffed after his sarcastic remarks, making Jongdae shout a why at him in between his laughs.

"Okay.. so like all we have to do is sit and wait?" the doe-eyed man asked after he finally got himself together.

"Supposed so", Jongdae shrugged.

"Hope he doesn't do anything stupid though", Luhan said.

"Same with Baek."

"Damn this problematic duo", Minseok grumbled and huffed. Jongdae just happily hugged his boyfriend after hearing his complaints.

—MUIG—

bruhzz

another one!

:DD

stay safe!

stay safe!

votes-comments