Chapter 3

—MUIG—

Okay, I have it all sorted out.

"Well, in my primary days I studied in...", Baekhyun stopped and made a face, mix of a frown and disbelief of how can he not remember his primary school when most of his memories were from those years of him.

Ahh, I can't seem to remember anymore... Ugh.

"...in...?" Chanyeol repeated and looked at Baekhyun while cutting the stake on his plate, thinking that the latter has forgotten what he was supposed to say.

"... AHHH! Let's skip that part! I can't remember the school anymore! UUHUHUHU."

Chanyeol stared at him with wide eyes, thinking he has gone crazy.

"Umm... Okay... Just, chill..."

"Okay, umm, I think I know my elementary school. Please hold on a sec, okay? Okay."

Baekhyun then furrowed his eyebrows and began to think immensely what school he was from. He bit his bottom lip from time to time, trying to avoid not remembering any little detail about the schools he had gone to.

But in reality, he was trying to get an excuse just to come up with a different high school just to think that the Baekhyun in front of him is one of those "popular kids" in their days.

I just need some few more seconds.

He was about to think again, but he saw his stake and took his fork to eat. Thankfully, being the kind and gentle human being Chanyeol is, despite of his cold looking features, he took Baekhyun's beef and replaced it with the ones he has cut just a minute ago. Baekhyun muttered a small thank you after having to have the juicy stake before him.

"Okay, I think I remembered it now."

"Go ahead." 

"In my elementary days, I went to Kookyun school. In my high school days, I went to YG High. Then in my college... I went to Pledis University."

"Oh, that's nice."

Why do I feel so disappointed? Obviously, because I know the answer.

Chanyeol internally rolled his eyes at himself, and not wanting Baekhyun to see it.

The two continued eating the tasty stake that was cooked by Chanyeol. But the two had different behavior. Baekhyun was munching onto his stake deliciously and he had that bright aura. Reacting onto it once in awhile. Chanyeol, on the other hand had that disconsolate look while eating. He may even look like he has lose his appetite, but he just felt disheartened. He did not want to waste food in the moment as what his mother would tell him.

—MUIG—

Chanyeol was now vacuuming the floor, while Baekhyun was happily watching Peppa Pig and clapping his hands, wanting to try to learn English as he missed that opportunity in his school days. Chanyeol was weirded at first and laughed at him for minutes, but eventually gave in and went to YouTube. 

Baekhyun slightly jumped on the couch while watching, and even dissed the video as well, saying;

"What the... Peppa, you're so boastful, how about your the one to jump, ugh."

"Suzy! No! Don't! Just, don't!"

"Urgh! Peppa! When are you going to learn..."

Chanyeol quietly chuckled at Baekhyun's complaints. Why's he even wanted to watch that video when he could have watched some action movies instead. Bet he can even understand that more.

"Lets change this. I'm sick with Peppa not learning her lessons... Hmm... No, no, no, no, no... Oooh, okay, lets try Dave and Ava."

"Baekhyun! What are you trying to do now?" Chanyeol asked once he turned off the vacuum cleaner.

"Ermm, learning English?"

Chanyeol sighed with a smile. He then told him to continue watching as he is going to wash the dishes.  While doing so, he could hear him shouting the song instead of singing it. Baekhyun would rewind it time to time if he isn't familiar with the song and would do it again just so he could sing along with it. Without realizing what he was doing, he stood up and jumped while singing the nursery rhymes. Chanyeol would check on him frequently, but when he saw Baekhyun jumping, his eyes widened.

"Yah! Get down! Your not even fully healed yet!"

"I'm just going to try standing. I'll be down later."

"Then you should have stood up on the floor instead."

"But the floor is hard, this is soft", Chanyeol scowled.

Is that even considered an excuse??

He then washed the dishes rather quickly, afraid Baekhyun is about to fall on the ground. He doesn't want to take care of him any longer.

He dabbed his hands on the towel, and hurriedly went to Baekhyun. He grabbed his waist and forced him to sit down on the couch.

Ooh, hotty.

Okay, snap out of it Baekhyun, cuz this is child friendly.

"Don't jump anymore. And I'm going to mop the floor, so you better sit down and behave. Complaining is better than doing weird dances", Chanyeol smiled as he thought it was funny to scold this guy.

"My dances weren't weird..." Bakhyun pouted as he watched Chanyeol go to the bathroom t get his mop. 

—MUIG—

helo!!

boring, i know :((

but i promise it'll get better soon!

stay tune :33

votes-comments