Chapter 6

—MUIG—

7 years ago...

"Hey hey hey! Byun Baekhyun, he's coming!!"

"What, what??!" Baekhyun panicked like a high school girl being panicky and fidgety. He was about to come pass him!

Baekhyun looked around to where he won't be this jumpy. He is aware, though that the giant doesn't even notice him, which saddens the latter. But that isn't important now, all he knows is the giant is about to go to his locker. His friends told him to do this stupid thing, which they called "a great fantastic idea". He thought it was dumb and such a coward of him, yet here he was feeling his insides tightening and stiffen from nervousness.

He wasn't supposed to be like this because for one, he is into girls.

And two, he is still questioning whether he likes men or not.

He has been very interested with the tall guy ever since their last years. He thought of it weird. Instead of going straight to him and ask to become friends, he made a letter, which might be mistaken as a love letter because of the little hearts of it as a design.

Baekhyun felt very cold, but sweat suddenly formed and it ran down on his temples and his forehead. He clasped together his sweaty hands and closed his eyes. His heart beat rapidly against his chest, feeling that it's about to burst any minute now. He took a quick peek through a small gap and gulped, anticipating yet afraid to look at the giant's reaction once he found out about the letter.

The locker was finally unlocked by the tall man, he gave it a small push and it opened. He began to take his books, placing them on his long arms. Baekhyun, with eyes filled with great anticipation and worry watched the man's every move. Though, seconds later, those eyes that once filled expectation and fear were completely vanished. Irritation replaced them.

What the hell?! He didn't notice the letter?! How come? It's big enough to be seen by two or three once it is in the locker.  Did it slipped by chance? Or it got hidden? Ugh!

Baekhyun stood up with his head low, his dyed brown fringe somehow covering his eyes and harshly pushed the door open once the coast was clear to avoid anyone from getting hurt or might have a heart attack. Though, his friends were the ones who came out first, and he didn't regret it a bit when one of them or two jerked upon his entrance.

"Umm, eheh, whoops...?"  Jongin gave a worried grin. Baekhyun with a piercing glare ran after Jongin, who instantly ran after finishing his sentence.

"Yah! Don't play Tom and Jerry right now, classes are about to start!" shouted Xiumin, as he was about to retreat from the chaotic scene to avoid getting in trouble.

You little... I will kill the... oh yeah, no swearing... arghh, he may have thought of it as a wrong sent or something. Urgh, why'd I do that again??
—MUIG—

It's because he looks interesting...

A genuine smile began to crept on Baekhyun's lips unconsciously, as his eyes were closed at the moment, but he went to back to sleeping mode, as he snores through the whole night away.

—MUIG—

"Morning~"

"Oh, morning Baek", Chanyeol greeted back from the dinner table, who was eating a bowl of cereal. Baekhyun didn't know how to react at the nickname, I mean his closest friends also have called him that name, but coming from this man only want to make his heart burst.