Chapter 40

--MUIG--

Chanyeol and Sehun yet again entered the vintage-style restaurant, the sweet strawberry scent welcoming both the boys' nostrils. Chanyeol being Chanyeol, savored the smell, having a similar scent as his little boyfriend.

Missed this.

They took a table, having Luhan (in girl's uniform and a wig to keep him in his usual disguise) led them to their respective booth for two.

"A cappuccino coffee and...?"

"And a cheesecake", smiled Sehun. Luhan nodded with a smile and went away.

Chanyeol scanned the whole restaurant finding for the man he kept sleeping with comfortably and waking up to admire his face every morning. Yet each hour he kept thinking of him, actually distracting him from his everyday business.

It was serene, the sound of the manager's voice echoing the place, placing orders to their customers and soft music to keep them company.

"Hello, Mrs. Park!"

"Why Good afternoon to you too Luna."

Sehun and Chanyeol's ears perked up at the mention of Luhan's name. They turned their heads at the main door and had their eyes gawking. The two brothers looked at each other.

"Mom is here?"

"I hope your little boyfriend doesn't point at us."

"Why are we even whispering?"

"I don't know. It's like we're caught."

"Hyung, are you even in a relationship? Why the hell are you more scared than I am?"

"Yes! I mean no-" Chanyeol fumbled with his words, his hand immediately clasped on his lips.

Sehun widened his eyes, even more, sinking in his brother's answer in his already stressed head.

"Hyung, you better spill that tea or I'm pouring your cappuccino all over you."

"Dream on."

"Sehun?" An older woman's voice called out to the younger male, making him flinch.

"H-hi, mom? What a coincidence", smiled Sehun, forcefully.

"And I'm guessing this is Chanyeol", Mrs. Park then pinched the male's cheek who had his back at his mom. The giant bit his bottom lip, their mom's pinches are the worse.

Luhan, Sehun, and even Baekhyun who was by the counter silently watching tried to surpass their laughter at the suffering Chanyeol.

"Hey mom, what are you doing here?" He asked with gritted teeth.

"I'm with a friend!"

"Where?"

"She'll be here soon, anyways, Luna?"

"Yes?"

"I would like that one cake you bought for us three days ago, please? I even forgot to ask you what it was."

"It's cheesecake, auntie. But coming right up!"