Chapter 9

—MUIG—

He loves me... But I don't understand a thing.

So is this a love at first sight thing, then? 

Could be, but I'm getting a different vibe from his voice...

I mean, how on earth would a guy like him like me- wait scratch that, love me in a span of just a week? He still hasn't known me that deep...

Urgh, I swore never to like boys ever again after my confession and to move on from my last love. 

Whatever, bet he wouldn't even remember it tomorrow if I don't say a thing and pretend I never heard of it, right?...

I would be in trouble if he knew I went to the bedroom to tidy him up.

Chanyeol sat up and disheveled his hair. Somehow this has been bothering him for the last thirty minutes while he was laid down. He shook his head as hard as he can and dropped his body on the bed. With his eyes closed, he went on his side facing the lamp post and went to a comfortable position, attempting to get some sleep for tomorrow.

Wait... when is my leave gonna end again?

He groaned suddenly recalled his job, but decided to check it on his laptop tomorrow morning instead. So he wrote a note on his sticky note and stuck it on his night stand and proceed to hug his dear pillow so tightly.

—MUIG—

"Morninggg~" a cheerful bacon who was hopping down the stairs chimed as he smelled the scent of freshly cooked sunny side up eggs and a lot of bacon. Simple yet a tasty breakfast for him that had him drool.

"Morningg. Please come here immediately. We seem to have no rice for the meal yet", the giant scratched his nape, embarrassed that Baekhyun has to cook the rice instead of him. Though, the little man seems to have no problem doing something in his house rather than slacking and sitting on the sofa to watch Netflix and sorts. Additionally, the owner doesn't want to let both of them not to have a taste of rice with those meals Chanyeol has cooked early in the morning. 

As they were waiting for the the rice to cook, Baekhyun thought about giving themselves a topic. So he brought this up.

"Ermm, I'm going home today."

"Oh, you don't feel anything paining anymore?"

"Nope! I'm as good as new!"

"You're not a machine Baek."

"Just play with my words. Plus, I don't plan to stay here for the rest of my life. It'll be much of a hassle for you if you take care of me longer. I mean I'm a man!"

"A man who got beaten up in an alleyway and couldn't even move a muscle. Yeah right."

"You didn't have to expose me..."

"At least it's only I who knew. Are they other guests in here to hear me?"

"I believe in ghosts, Chan. Don't try me."

"But it's daylight right now, not dawn nor night."

"Anyhow, it'll be my last breakfast with you so..."