Chapter 12

Kyungsoo and Jongin focus *wink*

btw, can you watch the gif?

—MUIG—

Kyungsoo got up early this Sunday morning with a bright toothy beam on his heart shaped lips, not wanting to get red handed by any of the people in the house. He carefully and silently did his morning routine, took a bath, picked decent cloths but were still elegant to look at, applied a bit of make up something he often does and would apply it only in special occasions, and ate a hearty breakfast made with his incredible hands.

After eating breakfast, he waited for a call from a certain bear to come pick him up for their date.

"Wahh, he's got hearts in his eyes."

"I know right, how envious."

"Envious? Have you already gotten tired of me?!" Minseok shouted whisper at Jongdae who immediately slapped his mouth and slightly panicked at his words, while Baekhyun was laughing at the background. They got there when they heard someone in the shower singing melodiously.

Kyungsoo then got a text message that made him smile a silly grin. He took his coat and put it on, proceeding to exit not forgetting his key. Minseok and Jongdae saw this so Minseok in a flash took out his phone from his pocket and texted the others that the couple are on their way.

"Aren't you coming?" Jongdae asked Baekhyun who is now heading downstairs.

"Nah, I've got work to do", he replied.

"Yeah right, work, which means 'texting Chanyeol', is it?" Jongdae teased.

Baekhyun eyed him with his face telling 'how dare you read me'.

"No", he gave him a snob look and went towards one of the cabinets to get his cereal box and the milk in the fridge.

—MUIG—

Flashback...

"What the fuck, hyung. Where were you?!" Jongin angrily stormed towards Kyungsoo who just arrived at his abode. Kyungsoo rose a brow when he saw the younger in his home after locking the oak colored door.

"Outside."

"With whom?" Jongin asked with gritted teeth and eyes that could kill anyone but won't faze the latter.

"With a girl... Wait why the hell do you care anyway? And why the hell are you in my house?!" Kyungsoo frustratedly shouted back at Jongin with eyes flaming with sudden outrage. Kyungsoo thought why the fuck does he need to know anyway? Is he his mother or something? It's his life and not his. He hates the fact that someone is trying to control his life when it's not even theirs in the beginning.

"Why? You wanna know why?" Kyungsoo's breathing was rigid and a feeling came inside of him that made him anxious when the younger came forward slowly step by step. Their faces were now inches away but the eyes of Jongin still didn't change one bit.

"Because I love you."

And with those words that finally came out of his lips, he left the house leaving a staggered penguin near the sofa trembling in confusion and utter shock.

Four days later...

Jongin bit onto his nails. He didn't know what to do and is scared the hell out of his hyung, Kyungsoo.

He hit his forehead with the palm of his hand for more than billion times now because of the day he said that sentence to his hyung, but the pain never stayed for too long. He thought how dumb he was to drive so fast in Kyungsoo's house and the words of his hyung still struck him.