Chapter 20

"Chanyeol, I want that ice cream please", Baekhyun pouted at the taller. Chanyeol who couldn't say no for a matter, nod his head and agreed with the smaller's plea. He went towards the ice cream stall and joined the line. It didn't take him too long before he could order their desired ice creams. After the short wait, he took the scooped dessert from the ice cream man's hand and went towards where Baekhyun is sitting.

Damnit, why you gotta be that stunning, just sitting on the bench while the sun is just there.

Chanyeol shook his head at the thought.

"Hey", he called out after letting Baekhyun dozed off for a few minutes. The latter slowly looked up, and instantly his eyes sparkled at the sight of the ice cream Chanyeol has gotten him. Baekhyun quickly grabbed his cold dessert and licked it away. Chanyeol was quietly amused at how this young man loves ice cream, may it be hot or cold. At the moment, the weather was rather getting chilly, but these two seem to have no problem with it at all.

The two continued to happily lick their ice creams as if they were in their own little world.

—MUIG—

The two then went out and took a short stroll in the park after finishing their dessert. Their chatting however was still ongoing as topics of such arise every second. Silence is really not a thing for both males.

"Hey hey I've got something for you", Chanyeol looked down with confusion painted all over his face when the said male cheekily smiled at him.

"What's an Italy without t and a?"

"Hmm", Chanyeol thought of it for a while and Baekhyun can't help but adore the small pout that the giant has on his lips, making him more appealing in Baekhyun's eyes.

Once Chanyeol figured it out he blurted it, but soon realization dawn at him when he remembered what I-L-Y meant.

"I love you too! Yiee!" Baekhyun shot him finger hearts in an attempt to look cute his smile so wide and bright it made Chanyeol laugh from his charm and charisma. It isn't every day you get to see these two so happy and genial. Baekhyun suddenly felt nature calling for him. Thankfully, the comfort room isn't so far from where they were heading.

"Omo, Yeol I'm gonna go toilet", he told the giant latter. Chanyeol nodded, informing him he'll be waiting by the front. 

Not wanting to get bored, he swiftly took out his phone from his back pocket and played a few games whilst waiting for the puppy to come back.

"Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol looked up from his phone, his eyes meeting a familiar small face with fluffy pink hair that resembles so much of soft cotton candy. They looked intently at each other's eyes, until Chanyeol blinked twice before tilting his head from the side, a brow is quirked.

"OMG! You are the Park Chanyeol!"

"... Uhh have we met before?" he asked puzzled. He does look like he met him somewhere, but couldn't get a grasp of where exactly did he saw him.

"Wahh, you grew taller than the last time I saw you!"

"Ermm, thank you?"

"Omo, don't remember me? I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. Ring a bell?"

Chanyeol blinked yet again, and yes his name seems to be so familiar. However, he still can't remember where did he saw him, and possibly they may have interacted in the past since the guy seems to know him. His high school memories seem to be quite vague(except the Valentine letter incident and anything that revolves around the name he had wanted to stop remembering).

"High school? The "little" chubby guy with orange dyed hair? Loves hanging out with Taehyung and Jungkook?"

Chanyeol's mouth formed an "o", recalling a small figure who he had talked to here and there. Chanyeol's eyes widened and let out a long "ah".

"Wait, tell me if I'm wrong but are you the guy who kept on babbling nonstop that you like tall guys but you kept saying "of course, that's not you don't get the wrong idea."?"

"Yes! Now you remembered!" Jimin enthusiastically cheered in triumph. Chanyeol chuckled at how bubbly this guy is.

"it's been a while since I left huh?"

"I remembered you're hair being fluffy pink. You look so cute with it."

"Hehe, brown seems to suit me more though."

"You look fine anyway. So, are you with someone today?"

"Yeah, he's in the toilet finishing his business. He wasn't there too long but oh well."

"Omo, a guy huh?" Jimin gave a playful smirk at the tall latter, which resulted in Chanyeol shaking his head rather violently, knowing Jimin could be such a tease and has wild imaginations.

"No, we're not on a date. What about you, are you with someone?"

"Yep! He's by that store buying his favorite merch", Jimin pointed to a small shop behind him, making Chanyeol squint his eyes for him to see. He even told him that the guy with a tawny colored sweater is his boyfriend. Considering that a few people were in there, Chanyeol got to recognize a brownish colored sweater by the clear window.

"Ohh, he loves Ryan doesn't he?"

Jimin nodded his head. The giant watched as Jimin stared at his lover with adoration glistening in his eyes. Chanyeol smiled at how this once friend of his who kept talking nonstop of wanting to find his ideal type finally got it at some point.

"Yeol! I'm done, sorry for making you wait-"

Baekhyun stared at the moment that was happening now. The only thing he isn't sure about is the pink-haired man standing in front of Chanyeol to which the giant is smiling.

"Hey Yeol!"

"Oh, Baek, you're back", said the taller and have him a toothy grin. Baekhyun couldn't help but smile back. Though, the pink-haired man still leaves him feeling confused. Noticing Baekhyun staring at the guy in front of him, he told him his name.

"He's Jimin, a high school friend of mine."

"Oh?" Chanyeol nodded at the questioning statement. Just then Jimin turned around and immediately greeted him with a beam.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin, call me Jimin- Baekhyun hyung?"

The puppy froze.

Jimin widened his eyes, knowing too well the structure of his face. The guy who made everyone scrape their knees and fell for him, the guy who genuinely helped him with his studies even if they weren't close, the guy who has always left Chanyeol's mouth each and every time they meet.

Baekhyun felt his true identity starting to unfold.

Fuck this shit I'm in.

—MUIG—

ELOO

AHHHHH

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

AHHHHHH

I'm too early for this ._.

anyways, pray that I will do the tasks i 

must do :c

here's a cliffhanger nyeyyehehheeh

stay safe!

votes-comments