Chapter 46

--MUIG--

"Chanyeol!"

Yoora hurriedly came dashing down the stairs, her feet loudly clacking on the wooden tiles. The news she heard was one of a kind, so it was a shocker for her. What even surprised her was the fact her mom, legit her mom agreed with her younger brother's relationship. They're both boys for God's sake! (too much information if you asked her like damn).

"What do you want-"

"You've got a boyfriend?"

His sister grabbed him by his collar, eyes so wide it was as huge as saucer pans. It was scaring the hell out of him.

"N-Noona what-"

"Mom said so!"

Yoora didn't budge after seeing her little brother having a hard time breathing. Unless she threatens him with anything physical (verbal threats seem to be nothing to him at all), Chanyeol won't move from his place nor would he even think about opening that cursed mouth of his.

"... Aish, yes! Let go! I'm dying!"

The older sister obliged, harshly letting go of the giant who was startled but had the time to caught himself up before any accidents occurred. Something he avoids happening.

"Psh, dramatic as ever", Yoora snickered quietly after dropping her hold from the latter's collar. Her cheeky grin didn't go unnoticed by Chanyeol, however. Though he refuses to think about anything that might fit in her noona's imaginative head.

His sister then went inside their kitchen, shoving out her newly bought phone out of the open and dialing someone. Her face was bright and giddy as she was excited to break this news down to a long-time friend of hers. She was so ready to celebrate her triumph and that feeling popped out of her when the call was answered.

"I WON, YOU IDIOT, NOW WHERE'S MY 100$?!"

And everyone in the house heard that sudden outburst with Chanyeol knowing for a fact it was a fricking bet that she and the unknown person did.

... What the fuck?

--MUIG--

"So... Are you in a relationship?"

"What?"

Baekhyun was currently having small chitchat with his eldest brother through face time. It's been so long since they had caught up with what was happening in their lives. And so Baekbeom thought of video calling his youngest sibling and asking how's life treating him at the moment. It wasn't every day Baekbeom has the leisure to see and talk with Baekhyun now, isn't it?

Baekbeom sighed.

"Well... I heard some news regarding my little brother and so I have to at least check on him. Plus this isn't such a hard question now, ain't it?"

"Yeah."

"Exactly where are you saying "yeah" right now?"

"Both."

"Damn it."

Baekhyun blinked. His brother cursing must mean there is something in his sentence rather than this interrogative statement being just a mere question. Baekhyun, being Baekhyun, stared blankly at his older brother.