"Nothing. Anyway, Kai said he will keep his eyes on Jennie and take care of her while you are away." My brows furrowed. Yeah, okay, I shouldn't doubt Kai nor Jennie. I should trust them. But since the day Sehun told me that Kai and my girlfriend exchanged numbers, it's always bothering me. "Again, trust Kai. I already warned him that he should not fall inlove with your girlfriend or whatsoever. You can trust him. He's you bestfriend now, right? You two really became closer. He won't break your trust." He uttered and gave me an assurance smile. I just forced a smile on him.

I hope so.

***

When we arrived, I excitingly went inside to see my parents. It's been a long time. I miss them. Especially my mom.

"Mom!" With my tears that are about to fall down, I threw myself on my mom and hugged him tightly.

"Lisa! My daughter. I missed you." She whispered right in my ear and kissed my temple as she caressed my back.

"I missed you too, Mom." Another arm wrapped around me and my mom and at that moment, I couldn't help but to cry. It's my dad. The hug I've been longing for. I can feel his warmth. The last time I felt it was when I was just a 3 years old kid.

"It's good to see you again, Pranpriya. We missed you so much." My dad said and softly kissed my hair.

I pulled away from them and wiped my tears first before looking at my parents.

"Guess who's with me."

"Jennie? Your girlfriend? Or someone else?" I was taken aback and blinked repeatedly.

"You knew Jennie?"

"Ofcourse, hun. We are updated." I just let out a sigh.

"It's someone else." Sehun went inside of our house with a big smile on his face. Their eyes widened. Without wasting even a second, Mom quickly embraced him. I already expected it. My Mom and Sehun are really close to each other.

"Sehun, it's nice to see you again. It's been a long time." My Mom said after she pulled away from the hug.

"It's nice to see you again too, Aunt."

"Call me Mom. Just like the old times." Mom stated which caused me to chuckle.

"Oh Sehun. Are you not going to greet me?" We looked at my Dad. Well, they're not close. Really. But I guess, everything will be fine now since my father matured a lot.

"Uncle."

"Call me Dad."

I watched Sehun as he slightly embraced my dad. It's nice to see them like that. I hope, they will get closer too.

"A'right! Sehun, you will take that room beside Lisa's room. Now, go and fix your things." He ordered. We headed to our room and just like what my Dad ordered us to do, we start to fix our things. I just bought some clothes that are enough for my one month stay here. 

After arranging my things, I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed Rosie's number. She quickly picked it up.

"Lisa? Lisa!" She shouted from the other line.

"Hi. We just arrived here. Are you with Jisoo unnie?"

"Yup. She will live here with me for awhile. Is that okay? You know, I think I need your permission first since we once lived together here." I chuckled.

"Ofcourse, Rosie. Just make sure that you won't wake up our neighbors in the middle of the night." I said in a teasing way. If you are already open minded, you will understand what I am saying.