CHAPTER -55

Y/n's pov :

"Ugh I look like a zombie that came straight out from the coffin."I said as I looked at the glass door.at last I am going home.I thought as I step out of the hospital and checked my phone if I got any replies from jimin but there are none.I let out a sigh and quickly grab a cab.

After few minutes I reached home.even though I did spend only 6 months it feels like my home that I grow up in.as I was moving to the door with every step my heart beat is increasing.it's been a week since I saw him.

But as I was to open the door I realize

"Huh? Why is it locked."I said to myself and realized that it 11:30 am.jimin must be gone to his office.hmm understandable.

"Well it's not like I am gonna face him very confidently after that sudden confession."I said to myself as I shook my head.I am very lucky that I have the key.

After few mins I took a shower and throw my used clothes in the laundry.ah really this whole week I thought I was going to die by living there but at least I got one full week of off days.

"Yay."I did some cheer dance but fall down because of some clothes.

"What the hell.who's cloth are these?" I said as I pick up the clothes from down.

"Oh it is jimin's.he didn't done his laundry really."I said as I saw piles of clothes on the corner.ok I am taking my 'yay'word back.

"Ha this is not going to be easy."I said as I tied my hair in to a bun.

Few hours later.

"Ugh there is not only laundry to do and cleaning also and there are not evven groceries really what is he even eating.nowadays.air."I said as I search through the kitchen cupboards.

"It's not like I didn't inform him.I informed him through message.that I can't come home for one week.well it not like if I complaint all groceries will walk up to me.first let's clean up this place.my excitement of coming home must have blinded my eyes that I didn't see all this dirt."I said as I went to take out the vacuum cleaner and all the cleaning stuff.

"Let's just finish this at once I don't want my precious off days went to vain.on this."I said as I started cleaning.

After 4 hours

"Ah at last it is over I think my body is gonna fall apart."let's just take another hot nice shower and buy some groceries before the dinner time.

Few mins later

"Ah what to cook."I said as I look at the ingredients in front me that I just bought.

"Well let's make a steak.it's been a week since I even talk with jimin."I said as a blush crept on my face.Ah really if there is a worst confession in the history written mine would have the first place.

"Ah ah focus.focus y/n."I said as I slap my self.he didn't even answer.ah let's be positive.

After cooking the steak I arranged the table and sat there.

"Now let's wait."I said as I sat sliently.and without me knowing I fell asleep.

'Beep beep'"ugh what's this".I said as I reach for the thing that is making an annoying sound as I thought it was my phone alarm.

"Hmm what time is it."I said as I looked at the time.

"What the hell 10:30 pm.I slept this much."I said as I look around I didn't see any signs of jimin though.maybe he was gone to bed.I am a heavy sleeper maybe that's I hear anything.he should have been home. I thought as I head to our room.

I open the door with my loud heart beat.

"Jimin."I call out but there is no answer.

"Jimin I am coming in."I said and went into our room.but I didn't see jimin there.maybe in bathroom not even there.

"Where is he?Did he not coming to home this time nowadays.let's call the guys."I said as I took out my phone in my pajama pocket.I dialled the number and the other person answered.

"Hello jin."I said.

"Hello y/n.how are you.why didn't you call us.are you that busy."

"I am fine.there are so many emergency cases from the last week so I was busy.I am sorry to not to be touch with you all."

"Ah it's ok if you're busy that can't be helped.so what is it you called me."
'Hey is it y/n give me I want to talk.'

"Yah shut up taehyung I am talking here.you---"

"Y/n .how are you.I was going to--"

"Sorry y/n the boys are here so they are making some noise."after he said that I feel relieved but I want to be sure.

"Hmm is jimin also there?"I asked

"Ji--jimin ,he is"jin said taking quite time.that each second my anxiety increase.

"What happened to him?is he sick.or did something happen?"I questioned without stopping any second.

"Calm down y/n.I know you will react like this way that's why we didn't tell you up till now."jin said and let out a sigh.

"Ok I am calm now.by the picture of this house I understood that this had become an aboanded house.but where is jimin?is he with you or not."I said getting impatient.

"*sigh*well he's not with us.we barely see him nowadays now.and from what jungkook said he's always in his  pubs.y/n? hello y/n?."

"I will call you later I am going to rest for now.I will meet you guys tomorrow."I said as jin said his goodbyes.and I just sat on the chair.as I came down while talking in phone.

"Huh is he living in pubs or what.even if he didn't clean up the house he should have bought some groceries.is he even eating or just drinking that damn alcohol in that damn pubs."I let out a groan and looked at the steak in front of me.

"Ah what a waste.let's just eat for now can't sleep with empty stomach."I said as I take a fork.

'Rrrng Rrng '"ah who is calling me now."I said as I took my phone on the table.and my eyes widen in shock .seeing the name on my phone screen.

Jimin

Accept /Reject