CHAPTER -33

Y/n's pov:

"Well what is my beautiful lady doing?"the Robert guy said while entering the room.

"Well not waiting for an as#***e like you though."I said giving him the same disgusting look.

"Haha she's not only beautiful and sexy but also fiercy.huh?"I hear a man in his late 20's that just entered the room.

"Well what cost do you wanna give for her?George"Robert guy asked the George guy.

"Yah I am not a thing that you just can sell off.you better let me go."I said giving glares at him.

"You see Robert she's looking so fresh I would give 50 thousand dollars what do you say?"the George guy said as he came towards me.

"Ok then deal."the Robert guy said.

"Well thanks Robert the deal is fun."he said as he trying to touch me but I am moving back in the chair even though there is not much space left.but as I can't move back no more in this chair.I heard a scream so I opened my eyes to see that the George and Robert guys fall on the floor and jimin standing in front of me.and again my eyes started release the ocean of tears.and jimin cut the ropes off.

"It's ok.we will get out of here the fast as we can.jisun will be coming here with police."he said holding my hands and I nodded at him.woah I am also mentally broken how are even the other girls feels that have been caught they must have lose their hope.I thought to myself as I just hug jimin for support.

Then suddenly jimin's phone began to ring.but he lift it up without breaking the hug.

"Hello jisun.hmm yeah we are here in the third house.yes I see the torch lights yes we are coming out."jimin said as he slowly broke off the hug.
And talk to me in a gentle voice that I never heard since I met him.

"Y/n the police have arrived here they want us to come out you can come right or you can just go to hotel with jisun and I will take care of here."he said.

"Hmm I will also be with you here as the police will definitely ask what happened to write the complaint.and I didn't told you what happened until now.I  think I also have to be here.also I am ok now."I said walking to the front.and jimin followed behind me.

"Are you sure?"jimin asked from behind.

"Oh hell yea very much of sure."I said and we went out of the house to see the police had came.and they started asked me what happened and I said what happened to the police jimin also listened to it.and after that the police went inside to arrest the criminals.

"Y/n you should have called me that you are doing something like that."jimin said shaking his head.

"But I didn't have any time for that so I have to react in instant."I said defending.

"You're not a super women or something that you think you can just fight with some random guys in a foreign country."

"But I didn't do it on purpose ok.I just want to save a girl that's it.is it wrong?"I said and he just released a sigh.

"Ok it is not wrong but at least this time you do adventures like this please do inform me."jimin said mocking.but I didn't say anything because he is saying that for my safety so I just shut my mouth.maybe I should say sorry to him.as I was going to apologize I hear the criminals are shouting and squirming in the police hands and the Robert guy just looked at me and started shouting.

"Yah because of you my business and my life is ruined I will kill you."he said as the police dragged him in the police car.

"Woah are you scared of that.don't worry jimin I am here."I said.

"Oh sure but can you leave my shirt I think it's gonna tear down."jimin said and I quickly removed my hand from his shirt.

"Hehe sorry."I apologize.

"Y/n-sshi good to see you were fine."jisun said coming towards us.

"Sorry for making you worry."I said bowing.

"No no its ok.jimin sir is the one who was more worried than me.I mean he was like running around all the nearest places you go at the Eiffel tower."he said and I was shocked.

"Really jimin you were worried about me.aww."I said teasing him.

"Are you guys going to come or going to stand here."he said going towards the hotel car.

"Wait."a police officer called us and came towards us.

"What is it officer?"I asked him.

"Well we just want to say thanks for you Mrs. park you have saved so many girls life."the officer thanked.

"No don't thank me it is not possible without jisun and my husband."I said and the officer said thank you to jisun and jimin also and went away.

Wait did I just call jimin my husband.

"Y/n-sshi I am thinking of going home.as it is late my mom called me but if you want me to come I will also come with you."he said.

"Oh you can go. you don't have to ask me."I said.

"But about the directions?can you go back to hotel."he asked me concerned.

"It's fine we can go by following the GPS you go home.you must have been tired.bye go home safe."I said reassuring him.

"Yah are u going to come or not."I hear jimin shouting from the car.

"Yeah coming."I also shouted for him to hear.while waving at jisun.and went to the car.

After getting in the car jimin drive to hotel.and we get off.but as I am going to take a step my leg receive a massive pain.so I looked down to see that my right leg is swollen.ah when did that happen.I didn't even know it.Maybe because of some anesthesia left in my body I didn't feel that pain but I think it's gone now.as I am looking at my leg I heard jimin calling me.

"Yah come on."he said signalling me to come.

"Coming."I said and tried to walk but the pain is just stopping me.as I didn't walking jimin came towards me.

"What now why are you not coming.we have to sleep we have flight tomorrow."he said tired.

"Sorry jimin but my leg is swollen I can't walk you--"as I was saying he just lift me up cutting me off.

"Yah what are you doing?keep me down."I said squirming.

"Yah stop moving.I am helping you if you continue to move like that I am gonna drop you here."he said threatening me so I just stopped moving.