CHAPTER -24

Y/n's pov:

As we are eating our ice cream and talking to each other someone had called his name.so he turned towards the direction where the voice came.I saw him clenched his jaw and hands.and he is looking angry. so I also see where he is looking at .and there is a girl at the entrance and she looks familiar to me.i know her she is

"Rose?"I said out loud while gasping and quickly apologized as all people are looking at me.kook looking at me curiously and asked.

"Hey y/n how did you know her?"he asked while diverting his eyes from her to me.

"Well she is used to bully me when I am in high school.but how did know her."I asked while looking at kook.

"You remember the first time we met right?"he asked me.

"Yeah. in park because ur girlfriend cheated on you and breakup with you.you cried and I comforted you."I said and he nodded and it hit me

"Oh no don't tell me she is your ---"

"Yeah ex girlfriend."he said and I look towards where rose was there before but she is not there.so I looked around to see her coming towards us.

"Oh shoot."

"Hello jungkook long time no see huh."she said while giving him a smile.

"Just go away rose.I don't even want see your face.I am with my girlfriend.so just go."kook said while giving cold look to her.

"Oh kook don't talk to me like that.my dear.and I am sure u didn't have a girlfriend here with u."she said while smirking.

"Oh but u are wrong now.I have a girlfriend and she's with me now."kook said.now he is smirking.

"Well if it is true then show her to me."

"Did you got blind are what she is in front of your eyes."kook said and I started looking around to find his girlfriend.I don't know he had a girlfriend and she is also here with here.I would love to meet her.

"Babe."I hear kook saying so I looked around more.

"Y/n babe."nah nah maybe I hear wrong.

"Y/n babe look here."kook said this time holding my hands.

"What?"I asked shocked.

"Y/n you are choi y/n right the nerd."Rose asked while looking at me shocked.

"Well she is choi y/n my girlfriend but not nerd now you seen with your own eyes you can leave now.bye.Babe do u want another scoop of ice cream?"he said and turned towards to me smiling brightly.

"Huh no its okay I am full."he just talked to me without even giving a glance to rose.

"Well a nerd is always a nerd.u are just born to people to hate u not to love u."she said and went away.as kook going to shout at her.I stopped him by holding his hand.

"Its okay kook  leave her she's always been like that to me.so I don't care about what she thinks.let's go now hmm?"I said while standing up.

"I am sorry y/n  u have to face her because of me."he said apologizing.

"Well it's okay.u are my friend right so I helped you.so don't worry now come it's already 6:30.and let's buy some ice cream to others"I said while walking to the counter and paid the bill.

As we went outside kook hugged me suddenly.

"Thanks y/n."

"Yah I said it was okay right.u are my friend kook.now let's catch a taxi."I said while hugging him back and break the hug.

After few mins of waiting we find taxi.and sat inside without me knowing I fall asleep.

"Y/n wake up we arrived."I wake up as I hear kook's voice.

"Hmm."I said while waking up to see I am sleeping on kooks shoulder.

"Sorry kook I slept on your shoulder it may had become numb by now."I said and sit straight.

"No no it's ok.let's get off now.we arrived."kook said while gettin off I also did the same and kook paid to the taxi while I am carrying the shopping bag and ice creams.

"Here give it to me."kook said while taking all the bags.

"It's okay kook I can carry them."I said while trying to take the bags.

"U know a women don't have to carry heavy things when a man is there."he said while placing the bags high.

"Yeah but I think you are a boy not a man though."I said as I grin and keep on jumping to take the bags.and I instantly regret it.

"Really."kook said and I keep on jumping but I stumbled and was going to fall so I just closed my eyes shut waiting for the impact but instead I feel a strong arm around my waist.so I slowly opened my eyes to see jungkook holding me with me one hand and in other hand holding all the bags.

"Well will you agree I am a man now."he said while his breath is hitting my face.for sometime I hear only my heartbeat.then I came into reality that we are in a very awkward position.before this situation turned into awkward I have to do something.

"Umm no I don't think.now get up I think my back will break down if we are still in this position."I said as I am trying to get up.

"Ok ok don't move."he said and he helped to get me up.

"Huh let's go. the ice cream would be half melted by now.we have keep it in refrigerator."I said while walking fast as kook also followed me.

I kept the ice cream in the fridge.and turned to kook to take the other bags .

"Kook I am going to go and take some rest if you want you can also go home and take rest.or you can stay here and wait for others.Umm?"I asked him.

"Then I will wait here for others."he said and went to sat on the couch.

"Well if you are hungry there are snacks in the cupboard ok.and if you want anything just come wake me up ok."I said while climbing up.

"Ok."he said and I went to my room gosh shopping would be really tiring though.I thought to myself and and kept the shopping bags at side and fell asleep on the couch.