Announcement

Hello!!My enchantees.(since nobody objected to this name.I am making it official.) 😁

Okay first of all I am wanna thank you every reader who read,voted and commented on this story.I am really really really grateful.even if it is only for some chapter I am really grateful.amd for those my enchantees who had been with me from staring and to the end of the story.I really have no word.Really thank you so much for being with me in this journey.I just hope you all enjoy this story.and escape the reality even for few seconds.

And second of all I want to thank the people around who also helped me sso much.and the first one would be my sister who had publishing this story.(and scolding as i have taken too much hiatuses.)and the second one isy froo's
Keer froo who had read the whole story another few times so she can fill me up with what i had forgot.with scolding included.
And poo froo who just downloaded the app specifically for my story and voted.

So,all I wanna say is thank you.thank you so much for reading this story.and if enchantees  want to know if I am writing the any other book?

Well yes it's in draft and I am gonna publish it soon.it's gonna be a school au.and I promise to make it worthy as my first started somewhat I don't know even though it picked up good.

But this time i am gonna make it interesting from staring to the end.

It's also gonna be bts one.but I am not yet revealing the main lead yet.

                                                               From:
                                                 Yours dearly,
                                                       Jyokar
                   💜💜💜💜🍁😎🍁💜💜💜💜