CHAPTER -47

Y/n's pov :

"Yah don't leave out the vegetables eat it."I was scolding suk for not eating veggies .as me,suk and boys are at dinning table eating our dinner I invited suk to join as he came recently so I am sure there's nothing in his house so I just asked him to eat dinner here and asked boys if it is ok and they said its ok.

"How come you're a doctor.a doctor must not be a picky one."I continue on my lecture and he eventually gave up and started eating the veggies.

"Good boy."I said patting his head.

"Yah take it off I am not a dog."he said as he moved his head and I just smacked it.

"Ow."he let out a whine.

"Hey guys when did you guys become friends."jin asked making a conversation.

"Hey you said no talking while eating but you are talking I feel so betrayed."yoongs as he let out a dramatic sigh.as jin was going to rage at him I stop it by answering his question.

"Well our families are friends so from childhood onwards we know each other.and we became best friends."I explained and they nodded.

"So what do you do for living Lee jong suk ssi."joon asked him.

"Well don't be too formal.you guys can call me hyung as I am elder than you.and I work in the same hospital with y/n as a dentist."he said giving them  a smile.I am glad that he cool down I thought I was not going to be alive after I encounter with suk but as I see now he seems calm.even when all the boys introduced what they do to him.

After sometime finishing dinner all are ready to go and I was also ready to go.

As I was going outside with others along with suk.as I stepped out with suk I hear a voice

"Hey where are you going?"I turned around to see jimin on the door step.with an expression well I can't describe it.

"Huh I was going with suk to his place as he would be wanting my help to settle down things."I said and told suk to book a cab as he was going to do it.

"Hey I can come with you two it would not be good for you to come back in a cab alone."kook said as he offered a ride to us and as I was going to agree I was cut off by jimin.

"I can take them you can go kook."he said and kook just nodded and get in his car and went away.

Jimin'S pov :

Well I don't like this Lee jong suk.and I don't want him near to y/n it makes me sick watching them being close to each other at last the dinner was over I was relived but it didn't last that long as she said she was going with him to his place as I was still stood with discomfort written on all my face.and then I head jk offered them a ride.

Oh man why all these man's are after my wife.

Wait did I just said my wife never mind I have to stop them by going I don't like the scenario of one girl with two boys especially when it is y/n.so I offered them ride.

And as I went to my car and sat down on driver seat I saw y/n getting on the backseat with that pale face dude.so I quickly opened the front passenger seat before she could even open the backseat door.I think she understood that I want her to sit in front so she did sit with me and I give myself a victorious smile.and started the car as y/n give the direction for this pale face house.After few mins we arrived there but this dude slept over.I turned to see y/n giggling looking at him.

"Hey wake up buddy."she said waking him up softly.did she ever wake me up like that softly.no.as far I  remember she only kicked me or slapped on my arm.so I don't like the scenario here.

"Yah wake up this is my car not your bed."I shouted while shaking him up.and he wake up glaring at me.but I also don't want to back down so like that we began our staring contest.until y/n interrupted up coughing.and he broke the eye contact first.see who's the winner you pale bastard as I was celebrating my victory but it doesn't last long.

"Y/n ah I am sleepy pls carry me."he said giving her a pout.and she just giggled at it.well I was nearly at vomiting.

After taking out the luggage he just clinged on y/n like a bubble gum.and trust me I don't even liking a bit.I was using all of my meditation power here.After 30 min which is seemed 100 years to me he let her go.and I immediately dragged her out to my car and started driving to our house as we arrived I shut off the engine I hear some soft snores nxt to me to see y/n sleeping peacefully and I just take this opportunity to admire her facial features her eyes to nose and from nose to lips which are asking me to kiss her.so I leaned in into kiss her I leaned, leaned and leaned but I can't touch her lips and then I realized that I have my seatbelt still on.and I just face palmed myself and take off the seatbelt and went outside to take y/n inside If anyone don't know her they probably think she's dead.I just laughed at my thought and went to our room.and placed her on my bed and also make myself comfartable beside her and slept.well I think I don't have to count sheep's today to sleep.