CHAPTER -50

Y/n's pov :

Oh no we are out numbered and they are with weapons but these guys are not seem to be stepping back I have to step in.

"Ahem hey why don't we talk it through than fighting through huh?as you see we are even first you hit him then he hit you.so leave this matter here."I said going to the front.

"If you want an apology I will apologize behalf of him.so let's cool this down."I said giving a peace sign.

"Hey why are you even apologing---"I heard yoongs whispering to me but I just ignored him and face front.

"So let's not fight huh?"the guy who hit suk asked.

"Yeah let's end it with talk.ok."I said giving a half smile.

"Oh okay."he said.

"Really thanks."I said smiling.

"See guys we can slove problems without fighting also."I trailed of the last part as the guy in front of me hold my wrist.

"But you will come with me and we will have some fun."he said coming close to me.this guy is really a pervert.as I was going to take off my hand from his grip.he fell down to ground and I see kook kicked him.and  that guy started shouting

"You are dead, guys beat them.these f*cling bastards."as he shouted the other guys started to come at us.

"Guys lets seperate and take each two down we can't fight like this we are less numbered."I said dragging all of them and started to run.

"Hey but I have gun we can just kill them."yoongs said while we are running.

"What ?are you insane we can't kill them we just have to escape.and if it only necessary we will beat them.for now pls don't kill anyone.you guys are already killing people in mission.you have to do it here also."I said while arrive at a alley ways.

"Ok then we will seperate here."kook said as he gone to one direction while tae and yoongs gone to one direction.so me and suk went straight.

"I am sorry y/n you have to get into this because of me."suk said while we are running.

"Well you should.I was planning on spending a relaxing weekend now I am running in this alley like a rat."I said out of breath.

"Woah I thought you will say like "it's ok suk it's not your fault."suk said giving a glare.

"Well see I think there are only two members behind let me take them down I can't run anymore."I said while ignoring him and turned towards the two guys.

After taking there tools away from them I land two jabs on each of there faces with my elbow and tada they fell down and I used there own weapons and beat them until they are unconscious.

"Hey isn't that unfair using there own weapons on them."suk said mocking.

"They are the one who are unfair first by out numbering us.and you just stood there while I was fighting my a*s off."I said dropping the weapons.

"Well you're already playing with them so I just stand here and watch."he said shrugging.

"Woah what a best friend I have"I said

"Well a handsome one."he said giving me a smirk.I just reacted with a disgusted face.and take out my phone to find where the others are.

After searching through other alleys we found tae and yoongs were  finished fighting.as we were about to approach them.

"You annoying a*s $***$."

"Woah cool down yoongs."I said.

"These sh*ts I will kill them.I never even ran like this in our missions even."he said pulling out his gun.and the men who fell down crawling back.

"Hey just drop it we have to go find kook.come on."I said taking gun out of his hands.

"Woah this is how a real gun looks.wow."suk said as he looks at it curiously.

"Yeah this is xxx model this is an ok model but I have the new model.but it is not with me at the moment or not I would have shown you hyung."tae said as he went to suk.

I threw a glare at them for not helping me taking the gun from yoongs but they just talking on and on about guns ignoring me.these punks really.

After some time 'we' convinced yoongs and he put back his gun in its place.

"Ok then now we have to find jungkook."I said we started searching for him but I stopped when I catch a glimpse of him.

"What the hell."that is the only thing that came out of my mouth after seeing the sight in front of me.the man who hit suk laying on the ground with blood on his face.and the other men are knocked out.woah I know jungkook is very talented but don't know he will be this great.did I really get training from him.

As we all stood there jungkook was going to hit that man more but I stopped.

"Hey that's enough he already beaten enough let's leave this here."I said while dragging him away from that man.

Jungkook's pov :

I heard that bastard shouting.this a*shole I just hold it in because of I respect Y/n she didn't want us to get in trouble but this bastard not know how to get lost.

"Yah you I am gonna kill you two I swear--"

"What is your name?"I heard y/n saying while approaching that bastard.

"Y/n what---"as I was going to stop her go any further towards him.jong suk hyung stopped me.

"What are--"as I was going to question him he pointed towards y/n direction.

"Don't."he said and I got confused.

"Oh so you're coming to me now good my name is minjoo."that bastard even after I beat his face into a pulp.he is really annoying.

"Hey minjoo I don't know what is your business with my friend but don't dare to talk about my friends life simply.because you never know what will happen  to you before that." Woah is that really  Y/n even I got chills I think not only but the others as well except jong suk hyung.

"Ok guys let's go I think he understood now."Y/n said as she got up walked towards us and both yoongi hyung and tae hyung followed.

"Why are standing there come?"I heard jong suk hyung calling.

"Ah yeah."I said as I went to him.

"Hyung can I ask you something."I said while we two are walking behind as others are way too further.

And jong suk hyung nodded.

"Just now is it really y/n?"I said in disbelief as I recall the scene.

"Oh that she's always like that there is a situation happened when we're in high school that time.one day a guy came up and started beating me up and warned that he will kill me if I don't transfer my school because he is jealous of my popularity.that day also y/n gave that type of warning like she did now.honestly then I was so shocked I mean she never that type to give warning you know but more like a monk.but then I understand after that she don't like even the thought of losing the one she love.because she is already had enough when her mom passed away."jong suk said while we reached the car.

Jimin hyung is really a lucky punk.as I was in my thoughts I hear y/n voice.

"Hey yoongs you a*shole get off of me we reached the car.get off."Y/n said yelling but I think yoongi hyung is not even moving his finger.

"Ah I have drained my energy because of you so put me in the car."

"What?'what did I even do get off."Y/n said shaking so yoongi can fall down.

"Yah I am going to fall.because I  have to fight where I can just shoot them with my gun."he said while clinging more tightly.while y/n releases a grunt.

"I did that you should be happy if not we have to take care of the dead bodies now get off."

"Noooo."

"Ugh why did I even know you."Y/n as she kept yoongi hyung in the car.