CHAPTER- 3

Next morning.

Y/n pov :

"Rrrg Rrrg"my annoying alarm wake me up from my sleep and also from my from my dreamland filled with foods.

"Ah "I groaned and shut the alarm and wake up from my lovely bed and started doing my morning routine. after shower .I walk out from my bathroom in a towel and went towards my wardrobe which were mostly filled with leggings,loose shorts,sweat pants and t-shirts ,buttons ups.U can barely see any skirts and dresses.and that few type of girly dresses r only cause of my dad and that blind dates.if not they'll be not here.

After wearing the outfit I selected.I started to do my hair . And I braided my hair because if I let it loose ,it always stick to my forehead and neck which irritates me.today new commers going to come so to look some more decent I applied some concealer to my face and lip gloss to my lips .

After finishing make up I looked into the mirror.

"Oh yeah time to start a beautiful day"I said to myself and went to downstairs to have my breakfast.and I see my dad cooking something.so I stand behind him.

"Woah dad."I said while smelling the pancakes.
"ah y/n don't startle me like that ."my dad said while holding his hand on his chest .

"Oh pls dad I have been doing this since I was child .and u r still giving me that reaction."I said while grinning.

"Okay ,okay now go and sit and I will serve u the break fast ."

"Okay sir."I said while saluting and marched towards a chair near the dinning table.

After few minutes my dad served pancakes and salad .

"Dad r u starting a diet ?"I asked while taking the plate which has pancakes.but my dad slapped my hand away .

"What?"I said while rubbing my hand.

"Sorry but this salad is for u and pancakes for me . cause u r going to start dieting like u promised .u remember right when ur working hours will be decreased u will start dieting .hmm?"my dad said while shoving the salad plate towards me.

"But dad I am not that fat . Come on  I  only have some face fat ."I said while again reaching to the pancakes.but my dad slapped my hand away.

"Ah dad pls ."I asked pleading.

"No princess u r going to do diet that's it."

"But dad I wi..."I was cut off by my dad .

"I am not going to take any of ur excuses y/n.I know u have only face fat and ur body is not that out of shape .but you are not fit.U know that right u can somehow maintain ur body like that cause u go to hospital by cycling.so if u start ur diet.u will fit body and it will improve your life as a doctor as it is not that easy.U know right I always want best to u my princess."my dad Said looking straight into my eyes.he is looking so serious.
And I will don't have choice,when he is going to have a serious look like that.

"Fine I will do it."I said while eating the salad like a goat.

After eating that salad I stand up to go.but my dad called me so I turned towards to look at him.

"Yeah dad?"I asked

"Here I make u lunch box so u don't eat the outside food.okay princess."my dad said while handing me the box.

"Okay dad."I said while kissing his cheek as I was ready to go after wearing my shoes.

"Bye princess."

"Bye dad."I said and went outside the house towards my cycle.I love to ride cycle cause I can enjoy the nature while riding it slowly.and it will not cause any damage to nature.and it also saves money and fuel .it also good for exercising .I mean if it was not for cycling I would be having so many health problems because of extra fat.which will be looked sarcastic as I am a doctor.I am going to be late if I am not start cycling now.so I started cycling towards my destination.

I really didn't thought my beautiful start of the day would be turn into worst start.

To be continued......