CHAPTER -52

Y/n's pov :

"You look beautiful madam."the make up artist who did my make over last time too complemented me.

"Thank you."after thanking her I said  goodbye to her and got up from my seat as I looked into the mirror I really look beautiful.Wah thanks to jin self loving classes I improved on my self-esteem as I was admiring myself I heard a knocking so I went to open the door to see kook.hah it's just feels like last but I am less nervous now though.as I going to went outside I see kook not moving.

"Yo kook you ok."I said as I wave my hand in front of his face.

"Uh ye--yeah I am ok.you look beautiful y/n."he said stuttering.

"Aww so cute thank you.you also look handsome as well kook."I said as I was pinching his cheeks.

"Let's go now."I said as I stopped pinching his cheeks.

"You go first y/n I have to do one call."he said as he took out his phone.

"Ok then I will go."I said and started going down stairs.

jungkook's pov :

Ugh my face is all red even though I said to myself that I would move on from y/n I can't do anything when she's like that.I think it will be easy for me to move if I see her with jimin hyung more.I thought as I also came down.

Huh even though he always bicker with y/n he can't contain his face when he see his beautiful wife huh?

"Jimin hyung I think you should close your mouth or flies will fly in."I said as I jimin hyung throw glare at me.

Well it's so much fun to tease him.

Jimin's pov :

I threw a glare at jungkook as he joked at me.well really my jaw dropped to ground when I see her in that dress I mean she looks beautiful but it is revealing.I knew it I shouldn't let taehyung to go shopping with her to select the dress.that guy I thought as I threw a glare at him but he didn't notice as he is busy showing off how he selected the dress.

"Hey are we going or not?"I shouted as they all went to front door.and I trailed behind as I have to lock the door.

After locking I started walking to the car but I see y/n walking slowly as others are already near the car.

Y/n's pov :

I was slowly walking towards the car because of this dress and heels.as I sigh for nth time I feel something warmth on me as I looked up I saw jimin's jacket on my shoulder as I was going to question he just walked away.that guy.hmm it is sure cold outside now and that to in this dress definitely I will die freezing to death.After what it seems like a millionaire years in this dress and heels at last I reached the car.

"Wow you came fast than I excepted."jimin said sarcastically.this guy does he have a bipolar personality one minute warm and the nxt minute cold as ice.why am I even in love with this guy.Will he even accept I thought as I sunk low on my seat.

"Wow y/n didn't retreat back this time is Sun today had rise from west."jin said as he started the car.

After few minutes we reached the club and we all got out as others split and I left alone with jimin.as we're going to be a so-called couple.as I stand he came towards me and give me his hand.and I

"Really y/n."he said.

"What?"I asked as he shake his head.

"I didn't asked you for a high five I am asking you to take my hand."he said showing his hand again.

"Oh!"I said in realisation and took his hand.and like that we enter the club.

As we enter the club jimin took us to VIP room I think this is where the meeting will be held.I thought as we entered and as I thought there is a other party in the room.and a big guy came and check jimin for weapons after that the handsome guy who was sitting with three girls until now came up to us.

"it's good to have a deal with you Mr.park."he said as he greeted jimin.and jimin just nodded.

"And nice to meet you beautiful.my name is Lee hyungsik."he said as he he gave me a smile.and offer hand shake and I shook it.wow I thought he is a flirt as I just see him with three girls but maybe I judged quickly.well anyway It's not like I have to seduce him or anything it's best to keep my distance from him.we only came here to make a deal anyway.

After two hours

I thought we were only going to be here until we make a deal.and why are we still sitting here after the deal is over also.and my sweet husband is enjoying himself with the girls beside him.this guy.and unknowingly I was hurting seeing what's in front of me.
Ugh I want some fresh air its better to go outside for sometimes.maybe if I am lucky enough I can found one of the guys.and this hyungsik is just talking with me on and on.first I have to escape from him.

"Excume me Lee hyungsik sshi I have to use washroom.I will be back."I said and rushed out of that VIP room without giving him any chance to speak and went outside the club through backdoor.

"I can't believe he is flirting with other girls when he came with me hmph."I said to myself and was cursing him to my heart content.

"Oh y/n sshi you were here I was searching for you."I turn my head to see where the voice came from.

"Hyungsik sshi."I said as he came towards me.

"It's such a waste that Mr.park left his precious partner to flirt with that girls."he said as he came towards.

"What are you talking about?"I said as I back up and he continued to walk up.

"I mean you can come with me you know I will give you two times higher than what Mr.park pays you."what the hell does he think of me a slut who sells her body for money.but even if I am angry I can't beat him because what if he cancel the deal now.and I think he don't know I am jimin's wife.

"Oh look there."I said and as I excepted he got distracted and I escaped and got back to the VIP room.
As I entered jimin is still with the girls.

"Are we going now or not."I said keeping a straight face.

"Yeah let's go."jimin said as he got up and the girls were saying there goodbyes after that hyungsik came to us as we are near the door.

"Mr.park I want another thing to close this deal."