CHAPTER -34

Y/n's pov:

After few seconds we entered our room.as jimin was going to place me on the bed.

"Stop."I said.

"What?now"he asked confused.

"Can you take me towards the bathroom.there are some bruises so I have to clean up."I said and he did as I said.

"Umm jimin can you find me a first aid box."I asked and he searched around and take it out under the sink.and gave it to me.

"Thanks."I said while taking the box as I start to put ointement on my swollen leg.After that I started to apply it on my bruised arms because of that rope.and then I lift my shirt up to right some on my stomach as the ropes are also tied there.After applying it I raise my head to see jimin is still here.

"Yah why are you here?"I said shouting at him.at first he didn't speak so I have to shout once more and he started talking.

"Well I thought you would be needing my help."he said looking anywhere else but me.

"Ok then ,can you go now.I have to take a shower."I said looking down and he went away closing the door and I just take of my clothes and throw them away and limp towards the tub and arranged the tub with lukewarm water for my bath.

After taking few minutes of relaxing bath I take the towel that is near the tub and get out of it wrapping the towel around me.

"Wait where are my clothes?ugh."I realized that I didn't take my clothes with me.Ah.

"Ok now I think jimin is asleep by now I just have to sneak the fast as I can."I said to myself calming down but my foot is not agreeing with me though I just slipped on the floor and fall down making all the things knocking off.I hope this doesn't wake jimin up.but to my greatest luck.

"Y/n are you ok?"jimin said as he entered the bathroom.Wait I didn't lock the door.I am in my thoughts but realized that I am just in a towel In front of jimin.

"Ahhh"I shouted.

"What did you get hit that bad?"jimin said looking for any injuries.

"Yah go away."I shouted covering myself.and I think then he realized what situation we are in.and he just looked at me.

After few seconds he went outside the the bathroom and came in with my clothes.he handed them to me and I said thank you.

After he went away I wear my clothes and tried to stand up but once again my body hugged the floor and jimin came inside.

"You should have called me when you were done."he said as he once again lift me up and went outside the bathroom and placed me on the bed.

"Thanks."I said looking down.

"Well for what ?for saving you ?for helping you?"he said while giving a mocking expression.

"For nothing.maybe wanting to thank you is just my stupidity."I said while falling on the bed.wow he can't even accept someone's gratitude.huh what I am excepting.

"I am saying this from the start that you're a stupid.but your body is great though."he said and I just got up to hit him but he already went into the bathroom.maybe for a shower.

"Yah jerk."I shouted as my face getting red like tomato.and I just cover myself with the blanket and slept as today is so tiring.

Next morning.

I wake up because of hearing some light snores so I got up to see I was hugging jimin.why I always have to hug him every time I sleep with him.I thought to myself as I look at his face.he has such beautiful and handsome face but inner personality is just the opposite to it.I think even the smartest women in the world would fall for his face.
As I was in my thoughts I heard an voice.

"Done observing my face."I saw jimin looking straight at me and I just fall down out of the bed.Maybe my body loves the floor too much that it can't stop giving it some hugs.as I was struggling on the ground the jerk is just laughing his a*s out on the bed.

"Yah stop laughing and help me you jerk."I said shouting and he just looked down from the bed angrily.

"Well if you are going to ask help like that no one gonna help you .so ask it more kindly."he said giving me a smile.not a normal smile but an mocking smile.

"My dear husband can you pls help me."I asked giving an half smile.

"Even though you ask me with sarcasm.then also I will help you as I am a good husband you know."he said as he stick out his arm and helped me up.

"Well thank you jerk."I said and limp towards where my clothes are and went towards the bathroom but stopped as I have a question to ask.

"Jimin."I called him and he responded with a hum.

"Who does know about the last night event more than you and me.I mean did you tell the guys or our dad's."

"Well the guys know but I tell them to not tell our dad's as they will be worried."he said and I released a relaxed sigh.knowing that my dad didn't know about it.and I went into the bathroom to take a shower as we have to go back today.