CHAPTER -16

Y/n's pov :

After I served all of them I also sat with them to eat.as I was going to eat I hear jimin calling.really can't he at least let me eat in peace.but I controlled myself not to burst out in front of his friends.so I just turned towards him and nod signaling him to continue.and started eating .

"Y/n tomorrow onwards you will be getting trained for three weeks."I just choked on my food .as I was coughing jungkook give me water as he was right beside me.after settled myself.I started to speak.

"What ?"

"What do u mean 'what' I have already told u about the marriage and u going to join  the gang right?"he said as he looked straight at me.

"Yeah u told me all about that but u didn't tell anything about training though."I asked him.

"Then I am telling now right."he said and continued to eat.

"But I will be having work and I will never leave my job."

"Don't worry we can adjust it.now if there is no problem tomorrow onwards ur training will be started for straight 3 weeks."he said and walked away as  he finished his breakfast without giving me any chance to speak.well when did he given any chance to me.I just let out a sigh and continued eating my breakfast.after breakfast I bid all of them goodbye.and went to kitchen and carried two lunch box's one for me and one for jimin.actually I don't pack lunch but suk is currently not here so I can't eat in cafeteria.and another lunch I made for jimin  .I don't know if he will eat it or throw it but it's my responsibility to cook for my husband.even though our relationship is not like other people.after taking the lunch box's I went outside and started waiting for cab I booked after 5 minutes the cab arrived.so I entered and the cab started to go to the hospital.

"Why it's feel like I'm forgetting something."as I was thinking I had already get out of the cab .after paying the charge I directly went inside the hospital while greeting people I know.

After entering into my cabin I remembered that.

"Oh no I didn't give jimin the lunch box I made."I said while looking at the lunch box.I just carried the lunch box with me without knowing.

"For now also I don't know how I became a doctor with this great memory of me."

"Maybe I will deliver it to his office.I have his office address.so yeah."I thought to myself and sat on my chair and waited for patients to come.

Skip to lunch Break.

After seeing some patients the lunch break came without me knowing.first I had delivered the lunch box through some app and now I am eating lunch.

"It would be nice if suk is also here."I thought to myself and finished my lunch and went back to give some classes to newbies.

Jimin's pov :

"Ok well what do you think about my plan ."namjoon hyung asked me as we were in my office to discuss our mission that going to take place after 3 weeks.

"It's good hyung .but I think we will use new weapons."I said agreed with his plan.as others also nodded.

"Okay I'll contact Jackson to deliver us new weapons."he said and I nodded .

"Okay I think the plan is settled so now come we will go to eat it's lunch break."jin hyung said while others cheer.

"Okay then."I said while standing up as they are getting out of the room to go to canteen.

After walking for few seconds we arrrived at the canteen.as we settled and when it's my turn to order my phone started to ring so I picked up it's my assistant.

"Hello baek?what is it?"I asked my assistant.

"Hello sir ,hmm there is a delivery for u from park y/n do I send it u ?"he asked me.what that idiot?what did she sent me?

"Okay sent it to me I am here at the canteen."I said while others looking at me confused.

"Ok sir then I will sent him in"he said and I cut off the call.

"Who are you talking to ?"tae asked me .as all of them looking at me .

"My assistant."

"Why?"tae asked me again.

"Cause I got a deliver ."

"Yah stop talking. Our orders had came are u going to order or not ."jin hyung shouted .

"Ok ok I will order don't shout at me."I said while rolling my eyes.

"Yah don't roll your eyes to ur hyung."he said while glaring at me.I just ignored it and called the waiter to give my order.as I was going to order the delivery guy came and gave me a

"Lunch box?"yoongi hyung asked me .
I just shrugged.

"Who gave it to u ."j-hope hyung asked  while looking at me.

"Hmm the delivery guy u know he just came here and gave it to me didn't u see."

"I didn't mean that u pabo I mean who made the lunch box for u."j-hope hyung asked me.and all just looked at me curious of who had made it for me.

"It's from y/n."I said and all their faces turn from curious to smug except jungkook.

"Ah guys take off that look from ur face I can't eat properly if u are like that ."I said while scrunching my face.

"Hey open the box I want to see what she made for u."jin said while smirking.all of them have the same expression.huh these guys.

"Uh okay."I said while opening the box.

"Kimchi rice."I said while taking a spoon of it and tasted it.

And it was..... amazing.

"Hey how is it?"namjoon hyung asked

"Well it's okay."I said while taking another spoon while jin hyung takes the box and tasted some.

"U call it okay .it's so good jimin."jin hyung said while taking another spoon but suga hyung snatched it from him.

"Woah it's really good man."and like the box had been travelled to all of them and went it came to me

"Yah u all finished it."I asked irritated while they sheepishly smiled at me.I just groaned.

"Well u said it was okay that's why we took some taste of it.if it just okay for u it should not bother u that much right."suga hyung said while giving me a mocking look.

"Uh...anyway I will order something now.waiter."I called a waiter and diverted the topic.