CHAPTER -19

Y/n's pov :

After calming myself outside our room.I went to take a shower as it is already late I have to get some sleep.I think jimin would already went to sleep.but as I entered the room jimin is not asleep.

"Jimin is it still hurts ?"I asked indicating his shoulder.and he just nodded.I went towards my closet there are some painkillers in the box.

"Here take this tablet it will lessen the pain."I said while handing him the tablet and a water bottle.he took it.so I went bathroom to take shower.

After 15 mins of showering  I entered the room I see jimin asleep.so I just went to sofa and went to sleep.

Next morning

"Yah idiot wake up."

"Huh."I said as I here someone waking me up.and it is none other my husband.

"Yah make me breakfast.I am hungry."

"Umm what time it is ?"I asked him while waking up.

"It's 9:30 idiot."

"Oh WHAT 9:30.no no I am late for work."I shouted and running around the room collecting my clothes and rushed into bathroom.

"Yah yah it is Saturday weekend.now stop panicking and make me breakfast."he shouted out from outside the bathroom.oh yeah it is Saturday weekend.so I just peek my head out to speak to him.

"Oh sorry I will make breakfast after I shower.I will  come as fast as I can."I said while closing the door.didn't give any chance for him to speak.After few mins of showering I went out of the bathroom after wearing clothes.I went straight to kitchen to make breakfast for us.I didn't see jimin maybe he is in basement.I will call him when breakfast is ready.when I reached the kitchen I started to make sandwiches.as I was making them some one closed my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who it is ?"

"Kook ."

"Yea right answer."he said as he removed his hands .

"Hey when did u come here ?"I asked while turning towards him.

"I and other had came here just 15 mins ago.others are with jimin.After greeting him I asked him where r u he said that u are in kitchen."

"Well do u have ur breakfast ?"I asked while turning around to continue making sandwich.

"Yeah,before we came here we eat at a cafe."

"A chocolate milkshake."I asked him while wrapping the last sandwich.

"Oh hell yes."

"Okay then u can join the otheres I will come when it is finished."

"Okay.but y/n add me more chocolate."he said while going out of the kitchen.

After making the milkshake also I went towards the dining table and placed it there.and I just shouted from there.

"Hey guys come down stairs."and in just few seconds they came down stairs.and they directly went to the dining table and started drinking their milkshakes and jimin eating his sandwiches.

"Well good morning to u too guys."I greeted them sarcastically.

"Sorry y/n to not to greet u .we just love milkshake."jin said while sipping his milkshake.

"Well first I made for kook only.cause he said u all already ate ur breakfast but I decided to make for all of  u also."I said while eating my breakfast.

"Aww y/n u r so sweet thank u."j-hope said while smiling .I also smiled at him.

"So what are u guys going to do this weekend ?"I asked while continuing eating my breakfast.

"Obviously taking rest."yoongs said with dreamy eyes.

"Yoongs u are going to sleep in weekends also."I asked in disbelief.

"Well why not ?"he said while shrugging.

"Just leave him y/n. Looks like you have a plan ."tae said.

"Well I am thinking of having a movie marathon as jimin is injured we can't go outside.leaving him alone here.so what u guys say."I asked while finishing my breakfast.

"U guys can go without me I am fine."jimin said.but no one listened to him.and all of them agreed to it.

"What kind of genre do u want to watch first ?"I asked while looking at the options.

"Horror."joon suggested all of them agreed except me and j-hope.but I just selected the horror option.

After  keeping conjuring  I went and sat beside kook on the floor.I actually not that afraid except when it comes to jumpscares.and I just clinged in kook's arm.but he didn't mind it though.

Skip to night.

"Okay guys we will go now it's late .we will come tomorrow."jin said while standing up.all of us stand up.
They all bid their goodbyes to me and jimin.

"Bye guys drive safe ."I said while waving at them.After few seconds I went to kitchen to clean the dishes .

After few mins I finished washing dishes then  I went to our room.and jimin was already sleeping so I also decided to sleep.

But I can't sleep every time I close my eyes I see that horror scenes.I think it's an bad idea to watch horror movies when I am afraid of that.that to in night time.

Jimin's pov :

"Jimin"I hear some one whispering my name so I opened my eyes.and I saw y/n.

"Yah idiot why are u disturbing  my sleep."I said irritated as it is 11:00 pm.

"Umm jimin can I sleep with you."

"What?"

"No no I didn't mean it like that I am keep getting nightmares so I can't sleep.can I sleep nxt to u."she said while looking at me tired.I just nodded and she slept on the other side of the bed.

After few mins I tried to fall asleep but I can't so I turned to her side.and she is so close to me.that give me a chance to take in all her facial features.she is so beautiful.I drift to sleep while looking at her.maybe this is the first time I am going to sleep peacefully.