CHAPTER -26

Jimin's pov:

I think taking the coat on her is an bad idea.from the minute we entered the club all the guys are just checking her out.and her being always an stupid didn't even know that some men are checking her out.she just concentrated on our target and there he is sitting on a big sofa with some of his men.as playing with some girls who he not interested I mean he is just sitting with a boring expression.but his expression changed and he started to look at a direction and went there.

"Hey guys look he is going towards y/n."tae said while talking through Bluetooth as we are in different places.as I was on upstairs I looked down.and yes he is now going towards y/n.

And he sat nxt to her in the chair beside her.and started talking with smile.and I just want to punch him in the face I don't know why though.and the nxt scene just make my blood boil.he is touching her hand.but I controlled myself.

"Hey I think he is falling in our trap."namjoon said as we all see that our target offering drink to y/n.

"Hey guys I have one doubt?"tae asked .

"What is it?"I asked irritated.

"Can y/n drink?"tae said through the Bluetooth.

"Because she said she never went to clubs before."tae said.

"Holy moly she once said she never drink alcohol when we are eating ice cream."kook said and I looked at y/n taking the drink from our target.

"Oh shit."I said as she drank the drink.and he offered two more she already looked drunk.

"Oh  he is walking outside the club with her.suga and j-hope hyung be there."I said as suga and j-hope are nearer to outside.and I hear an ok from both of them.

"And others come with me we have to round him up."I said and all of them said an okay.so I also went outside with them to see that bastard trying to kiss her.ah where is suga and j-hope hyung.I can't see them so I just shoot him on his left leg and he went away from her.holding his leg.then I saw suga and j-hope hyung.so I turned towards them and signalled others to take our target.

"Yah why you guys are late?"I shouted at them.

"We were going to come but some girls have stopped us and just don't leave u--"I cut them off.

"Ok ok enough of explaining go and help the guys."I said and they went to other members.so I turned to check on y/n.

"Guys where is y/n?"I asked looking at them.

"Y/n she is he-- where is she ?"kook said while looking around.

"Ugh ok you guys go take that guy I will go inside and get her."I said while going inside the club.

As I entered I started searching for her but I can't find her on bar.so I went to the dance floor.and there she is struggling out of a man grip.so I got there.and pull her towards me.

"Hehe hi jiminie."she said while giggling.and I just dragged her outside.

"Jungkook what are you doing here I said you to go with them right."I asked while holding a drunk y/n beside me.

"Y/n is drunk.so you can't drive with her being like this."he said as he pointed at y/n who is singing and jumping around.

"Umm ok then let's get going then.bring the car here."I said as y/n loosened my grip on her.

"Oh kook you are here."she said while hugging him.

"Yeah I am here."jungkook said while smiling at her.

"Yah bring the car ."I shouted at him and pulled y/n back.and jungkook went to get car.

"Jiminie let's play hide and seek."

"No."

"Cop and thief."

"No."

"Ugh you are no fun."she said while whining.

I hear a honk sound and turned to see jungkook already here with a car.so I dragged y/n with me.as I am going to place her in back seat with me.

"No I will sit beside kook and help him drive."she said protesting.

"No. if you do that then I think we will not going to go home alive."I said while dragged her with me in the back seat of the car.

The entire ride had been a chaotic.after few mins we arrived at our house.so I got out of the car with y/n in hands while carrying her in a bridal style.

"Ok kook bye.see you tomorrow."I said while closing the door with my foot as I have y/n in my hands.

"You ok hyung you can take care of her alone right.if you want I Will also stay and help."he said while looking at her who is playing with my shirt buttons.

"It's ok I can manage.you can go.bye.

"Ok then.bye.bye y/n."

"Byyye koook."she said slurring the words.and jungkook went away.so I carried y/n to the room and placed her on my bed.

"Ok y/n now sleep."I said while taking out her heels.and covering her with a blanket.

"No."she said and stand up on the bed.

"Yah sleep now."I said while holding hands.but she just removed it.

"No I can't sleep I am super women.I have to save the world."she said while taking the blanket and wrapped around her neck.

"What the hell just come down idiot.You are not any super women you are y/n."I said while making her sit down on the bed.

"Oh then I am y/n."she asked me.

"Yes."

"Then who are you?"she asked while looking at me.

"I am jimin."I said and she started to cry loudly.

"Yah yah slow down why are you crying."I said while trying to shut her.

"You are my jerk husband right?"she asked while continuing crying.

"I am your husband that's right but not a jerk."I Said while defending myself.

"You stole my first kiss you jerk."

"But it's not my fault the situation demanded so don't blame--"as I was still talking she suddenly pecked my lips.

"Well you stole my first kiss and I stole yours."she said while laughing.
I was going to say that this is not my first kiss but she is drunk so she will not understand so it will be waste if I explain her also.

"Ok enough now sleep."I said while placing on her on the bed.

"Hehe ok I am sleepy."she said while giggling.

"Good then ."I said while laying on the other side of the bed.

"Hehe jiminie."she said while she rolled towards me.

"What?"I asked.

"I just want to do this."she said while pinching my cheeks.

"So squishy hehe."she said while laying her head on my chest.and fall asleep.

Oh she's so gonna regret all this if she remembers what happened tonight.I thought to my self and fell asleep with an drunk y/n hugging and sleeping beside me.