chapter -59

Jin's pov :

*sigh*"it can't go on like this. " I said as others look at me.we are in my house as we are searching where jimin he is just gone for two days.without saying anything to us.even y/n also.

"Did jungkook went to the club as I said." I said and namjoon was the one to reply to me "yes hyung.he just went the club that jimin frequents."

Author's pov :

"And about y/n?" Jin asked as they went the couples house they both were not there they would have leave it be but the couple didn't say anything where they are going so it worried when they can't seem to get in touch with them.

"Taehyung informed that she with her father." Yoongi said now replying to the oldest.

Y/n also not less she just disappeared and did lift our calls its always come switched off.something wrong happened I just know that.

Jin's pov :

Rrng rrng I heard my phone so take it off my pocket and saw that it is jungkook who is calling.so I immediately lift the call.

"Hello hyung *groans*" I heard his voice bout there was also groans coming which made me confused.

"What happend  jk? Did you find jimin?and what are those groans." I asked

"Woah.one question at a time hyung." Jk said which made me roll my eyes but I let him continue his talk.

"Yes I found jimin hyung.and the groans from him he is dead drunk.I am now carrying so it is difficult for me to talk.I will just him over to your house." Jin said as he end the call.and I turn to others as I said what jk said.

And we waited for the jk and jimin.and after 1 hour or so the opened with a thud and we saw jk supporting jimin to stand and he was sweating buckets so I immediately went and took other shoulder of jimin.and did he smell of a whole alcohol factory."this what he had been doing?"I said and signalled others to call a doctor.

"Y/n." We heard jimin calling as he had tears coming from his closed eyes as he started y/n's name.

And that's when I know that something definitely happend.

After 1 week

"Yah jimin you can't just locked in your room like that.atleat tell what happened you punk!" I yelled out from outside the door.

He had been like for the whole week after he returned from the damn pub.and he don't even want talk to us amd don't even come out of the room.

And we were ordered by the drunkyard to not contact y/n.like we were all are so confused.he don't even tell anything and just orders but we left him be cause he looks too vulnerable so we decide to talk to him when he gets a little better.as I was in the living room of jimin's house and in my thoughts I heard the door bell ring suddenly which put me off guard and I came out of my train of thoughts.
And I went to door to see who was outside and the moment I open the door the person just barged in surprising me.

"Yah!!park jimin." He shouted as I followed him quickly.

"Hey.lee jong suk.calm down." I sad as the said man gave me a glare and "yah you bastard come out!!"

"What's happening?"jk along with others came.confusion return on their face as they looked at y/n's friend who seem to be very angry.

And minutes later jimin came out of his dark hole may be hearing a unfamiliar calling out him and that to in a angry way.

And oh god did he look like mess?well yes.with the dark circles beneath his eyes and his messy hair.he just looks like a mess.

"You are freaking bastard!!" Lee jong sun cursed out as he lunged towards jimin with a punch but jimin didn't even move a muscle. So we have to step in and held jong suk in his place as he tried to punch jimin once again.

After some time jong suk stopped moving "leave me.I will not hurt him." He said slowly in a calm voice and we slowly removed our hands from him.

And he took out some papers from his coat and an wedding invitation?

And throw it at jimin's face.
"These are signed divorce papers from
Y/n and her wedding invitation."lee jong suk said as our jaws dropped to the floor as jimin just picked up the papers and said an 'ok'.

"What the fuck is happening?"I asked out loud as I didn't understand a single fucking thing.like what?divorce?and wedding of y/n?

" well ask your fucking friend.who is the reason for this whole mess."lee jong suk said as he was leaving but he stopped midway and again went towards jimin

"Here y/n said to give it you as it has already lost his purpose." He said as he took out a ring that looked similar to jimin's one.

"And the things that belonged to y/n she said dhe don't want them so do what you want with them." Lee jong suk said as he this walked away and out if the house.

"What is happening jimin hyung?" Jk asked representing all our questions.

This time we gonna get an answer out of him no matter what.