CHAPTER -9

Jimin's pov :

"Rrrg Rrrg"I saw my phone was ringing .I see who was calling me .seeing that it is one of my man.I attend the call in Bluetooth as I was driving to my place from office.

"Hello Jack why did u call me."I asked Jack one of my trusted man.

"Hello sir.as u said our men was going to kill the man  who betrayed us.but he escaped from us ."

"Really Jack I said this work have to be done today.how can u let him loose ."I said angrily as the man who betrayed me know about me he can't escape if not ,my mafia image will be out.

"We didn't let him loose sir we're chasing him right now.we will definitely kill him this time s--"as he was saying I cut him off.

"Tell me the place I will come there and finish him by myself."I said.I can't let him escape.I think I have to go myself.

"Okay sir,we are at this xxx street near the alley."he said and I cut off my call.and started driving there.

After 10 min of driving I get to the said place.as I came out of the car with gun on my waist .I get further to see a fighting.that to my man and a girl wearing kinda doctor dress.she was fighting. her skills r not that bad .I didn't get to see her face as I am behind her back.and I looked around to see where the man that betrayed me.huh there he is few steps beside the girl.I think my men give him a good treatment as he have blood every where.

As I again looked at the fighting scene my men and the girl are getting weak.
So I just went beside and placed a gun on her forehead.no no I am not gonna kill her cause she was going to be so much useful for me.as I placed the gun at her. she frozed in her place realising a presence behind her .

I turned her body towards me so I can see my soon to be wife and my new gang member face.but I didn't except her to be

"Stupid women."

"Jerk ."

We said at the same time shocked.but I composed myself and started speaking.

"I have a deal for you."I said to her and turned towards my men to have a signal to kill the man that is currently sitting on the road side.and started dragging this stupid women with.

"Yah where are you taking me you jerk."she said while trying to escape.so I turned towards her .

"If you don't follow me I will shoot you."I said while giving a glare.After that she started moving and walk behind me.After we reached my car I stopped and stood across her.

"Hey that guy there needs help can't you see you have car so let's take him to hospital."she said while looking back and forth between my car and the alleyway.

"I think the name stupid is so suitable for you .I am the one who said to kill that man can't you see the situation you dumb."I said and saw her eyes widen in realisation.

"Ahhhh"we hear a scream I think my men finished him.

"That guy is dead now.so its waste to go there."I said while leaning on my car.

"Wh--what?"she asked stuttering and shaking.

I don't have to answer her questions.I have to made a agreement right now.

"Ok, like I said I have deal for you.but before that I want to ask a question.are you really a doctor or you just wearing a costume?"I said cause I thought that doctor with defensive skills are impossible to find and that to I doubt she is capable of achieving doctor graduate.but she proved me wrong as she shouted angrily.

"Yah do you think I will wear a doctor dress to just roam around and to pickup a fight like that."

"Then I think this deal is really for you.you're going to be my wife and one of my gang member."I said while standing straight.

Y/n's pov:

"What ?"was the only thing I could say.and he continued to say why he was doing .and I was processing all the things.he want me to marry him for his position and he wants me as his gang member cause his group needs a doctor and they want a doctor with definsive skills.so in conclusion I don't have to do this cause I am not in need and also I  want to marry the person I love.so I said.

"My answer is No Mr.jerk"I said as I was going to walk away.but stopped on my track when he started saying.

"age:22,mother is dead and father is a head of three hospitals and a doctor.but he mostly work in the main branch,and your house is in xxx  street.this is your biodata.am I right  Choi y/n."I turned around.and asked

"How the heck?" I asked shocked.

"As I said I am a mafia .I have my ways .but you don't have another than to accept my offer.or not I have to take away some life's that are closer to you."he said smirking.oh no what did I got myself into.I am going to became a mafia's doctor.