CHAPTER -49

Y/n's pov :

Yay its weekend.I am currently with suk.as the other half of the gang have some other things to do about some mission they have.so tae,kook and yoongs are out.only others are in the house.well jin,joon,jimin and j-hope are having some meeting so I called suk to hang out.after 10 mins he was out here so we decided to go outside.I decided to tell jimin by texting as they're all busy in there meeting.as I text him he didn't reply.

"Hey come on."I lifted my head from my phone to see suk calling me so I quickly kept the phone in my pants pocket and went to him.'maybe there meeting is going on.he will see it once its over.'I thought to myself as I get in suk's car he went to the driving seat and started driving.

"Hey you didn't tell me where we are going."I asked as suk concentrated on the road.

"Oh there was a new cafe opened near the mall.I thought it would be good to try new.they have a different theme."he said and I said an okay.after few mins of driving we arrived at the new cafe.as I enter I can't believe what's in front of my eyes.

"Suk."I called his name.

"What do you think y/n, its good right."he said smiling.

"Hello master welcome."a girl in a maid outfit greeted us as we entered.

After settling down at an empty table.I started shouted whispering at suk.

"Yah what the hell is this cafe."I said looking around the cafe all are in maid outfits.and calling customers masters and Madams.

"Oh this is a maid cafe."he said smiling.

"What the heck I thought maid cafes are only in Japan."

"Well they were but someone decided to open branch here also."he said.

"Yah till now I thought you were only playboy but it seems like now you become a pervert also you rascal.I am going."I said shouting at him and left the cafe.

"Ah sorry y/n.stop."I hear him running behind me but I just continue to walk.

"Ah sorry ok, I thought it will be boring to always to visit a normal cafe.that's why I thought it would be a refreshment."

"Refreshment my a*s did you see the customers are just rubbing themselves on the waitresses and not only that they are smoking.how can you take me to such a place."I said shouting at him.

"Ah I said sorry I didn't knew it was like that.pls."he said while standing in front of me.

"Ah ok but this time when we go outside pls check it before whether it is to suitable to hang out or not."I said giving up and started to walk ahead.

"Oh yeah yeah definitely madam."he said while linked his arms with me and I just smiled to myself.

Even though suk is sometimes like that he is really a good person.me and him had been friends from 1st grade he always been my best friend even when my mom died he always there for me.he seems like a playboy but he is not,he just have the flirtatious in him and that to being a handsome human being even he talked a little flirtatious to woman they take it wrong and falls in love with him.so not being in love he just rejects them.maybe being best friends with him for my whole life I understand him.I thought to myself while remembering our childhood.as we are walking.

"Hey is not they are your friends.when I first came you introduced."suk suddenly stopped pointing at some people.so I also looked there to see.tae,kook and yoongs.so I dragged suk with me.

"Hey guys."I greeted them.and they turned towards me.

"Oh y/n what are you doing here."they asked at the same time.