CHAPTER -15

Y/n's pov:

As I got there I hear some noises from kitchen.Oh no is any robber entered this house .I thought to myself as I take flower vase that is near to me and started walking slowly to kitchen where the voices are coming.I get to my position if the robber try to attack.

As I entered I shouted at them.they also shouted in return there are actually 6 handsome men in front of me.and they are eating the breakfast I made.as I was in the same position.I hear jimin voice from behind me.

"Hey what happened ?"he asked as he was now in front of me in a suit.so I whispered him.

"Jimin there are some intruders see."I said while pointing at the men in front of me.and those men are just continue eating.

"Hey guys when did you came."jimin exclaimed and went to the group of intruders and hugged them.and I just stood there don't know what happening .but I came to reality when I hear jimin calling me.

"Yah stupid are you going to stand like that.come and meet your  gang members and my  friends."jimin said and I stood straight and walked to  them and bowed to them.

"Sorry I thought you were some intruders.I am so sorry .I am y/n by the way nice to meet you."as I apologize I hear a man in pink shirt who is looking so handsome.I mean they all are handsome.but he is like world wide handsome.

"It's okay .I am Kim seokjin.but you can call me jin.I work in this gang for finding in the information and outside I own the Jin entertainment. company to hide my profile."

Oh they all have different life's outside this gang .that means they are living two different life styles.Wow.

"Jin entertainment where exo ,g-Dragon,txt,twice ,LEE min ho ,Kim woo bin and so many popular groups and actors are in your company right."I said shocked.

"Yeah you were right."he said giving me a big smile.

The introduction go on.

After Jin.the guy with dimples introduced him self I learned his name is namjoon.and he is a part of the gang.and he run an realistate business .name Rm realistates.I had heard of this before.

After namjoon .the other guys also introduced themselves.the yoongi named guy owns an instrument company called y .the music instruments made in there are used by most of all celebrities around the world.

The guy named hoseok is also a part of the gang and he owns a car company called hp.which is also very famous around the globe.only richest people can have that hp car.

The guy named taehyung is also a part of this gang and he owns a fashion company.called v .I had heard about these brand of clothing they are mostly used by celebrities and rich people.

Wow they all are super rich.as for now I had got introduced to 5 members and I turned towards to the nxt guy to introduce.but he was looking at me like he realized something. As he is not introducing himself and just staring at me.so I just stood there awkwardly.then I hear Jin's voice saying.

"Yah jungkook introduce yourself."Jin shouted at the Jungkook guy.

"Huh ??"he asked dazed.

"Introduce yourself idiot."Jin scolded him.but I think jungkook just remembered something and he just ran away outside.

"Yah Jungkook "I saw Jin shouting at him but he was already gone.

After few seconds he came back running and stood in front of me with a kerchief in front of me.

And I remembered that is my kerchief

"Hey you are that guy .who cried in park because of break up right?"I asked in shock.I mean I didn't except him to meet him again like this.

"Yes, you remember me ?"he asked while smiling at me.

"Oh yeah ."I said smiling too.

"Can anyone tell what you're both talking?"jimin asked irritated.

"Oh she is the one I said who comforted me when I go through that breakup."he said while looking at me.

"Oh she is that girl you called CUTE."taehyung said while giving a smirk to Jung look.as I was flustered.

"Yah tae hyung."jungkook said and started chasing taehyung.and all just looked at them.then I remembered that the batter is still outside.but as the breakfast was eaten by them .so I walked towards the kitchen counter .

"Hmm do you guys want pancakes ?"I asked them .

"Did you made that pancakes ?"namjoon asked me .so I just nodded.

"Oh really the pancakes are so good yours pancakes were even best than mine."Jin said .

"Oh thank you so much.for the compliments."I said while smiling at them .

"So you guys want to eat then."they all shouted yes except jimin.as excepted.

"Okay then you guys can wait at the table I will come with your pancakes."I said then all started to leave but Jin stopped asked if I want any help.

"No it's okay .I can manage.pls go and wait with rest of your friends."I said while giving him a assuring smile.After that I started making pancakes.

Jungkook's pov:

I can't believe I found the girl I was searching for 6 months is one of my hyungs wife .that to jimin hyung wife.but we all know that this is just a agreement marriage.

When I first saw her she was lightly chubby so when I see her I stared at her long to confirm that it is her.and yes I found the right girl.

As I was going to introduce myself good. tae hyung have ruined it.so I just ran after him.After I came y/n asked if we want to eat pancakes.and we all said yes except jimin.he's always like this tsk tsk.but seems like y/n didn't minded though.so we all went to the table and sit on our chairs.all of us started speaking of some random things.

"Umm jimin I have to ask you something?"j-hope hyung asked looking at jimin.

"Yes hyung."jimin hyung replied also looking at j-hope hyung.

"About y/n can she really fight.I mean I know you had said she is good at it.but it can be dangerous for her to be at our missions you know how they are right."j-hope hyung had asked.
What j-hope hyung said is right it can be dangerous for her.

"That's why she will take training from kook tomorrow onwards and also she will just stay in the car with taehyung and if anyone one of us hurt she treat us there.so it won't be a problem."jimin hyung said .
What?I am going to train y/n .that means I can stay with her for few hours alone.yay I think this is my luckiest day.as I was screaming in happiness in my mind.

I saw y/n coming with so many pancakes.we all sit properly on our chairs and y/n served 4 pancakes for each and also sit with us to eat.