CHAPTER- 1

Y/n pov:

Blind date=arranged marriage .which is what I am doing right now .I had been arrived here in this  restaurant 15min ago and I am already feeling bored .and this always happens when I was on this dates .My father had been setting these types of dates from last 1 years.because he thinks I am not going to find my life partner.yeah what he thinks is right because from my middle school to till my graduation I have always mostly focused on my studies and my friends and as I am somewhat chubby and had looked somewhat nerdy in school years no body had ever tried to ask me out and when I was in college to study medicine I have to concentrate more on my studies so in conclusion I didn't have any experience on dates but I do have some celebrity crushes. .and my father had arranged so many dates. But all dates I had have  are only here because mostly of my father because he owns three most famous and  hospitals so yeah I will reject them and some will reject me because I know they don't say it on my face maybe some says .I am chubby not fat  because being  doctor not only difficult for studying after graduation at work there will be night emergencies so I don't get enough sleep.I mean I eat well but it can also you know can be solved with workout but as you see I don't even have time to sleep then when I am going to do work out but it will only be for now only cause the new doctors are being appointed in our hospital .about thinking that made me smile. But the man in front of  is already looking at me like I am crazy .

"uh ....huh sorry."I apologize the man in front me as I was not paying attention.

After 40 minute of akward horrible date I had said bye to minsun who had been with me practically bearing with me for those 40 minutes.

After taking my car from parking lot I straight went to home( my sweet home) I had just walk past my father who is waiting in front door to ask how my beautiful and wonderful date.note the sarcasm.

As I was drinking water father came up to me and started asking his same old question he has been asking from his last one year.

"So how did it go ?"

"Did you like him ?" Blah blah...

All the same old questions are repeated and I am waiting for the last question in mind thinking dad come ask me the last question.

"So what is your answer is it Yes??"
Yeah finally

"Dad my answer is" I gave a pause to tease
and gave him the old response

"NO"

After hearing my same old answer my father started his acting.

"Oh no y/n when are you going to marry and when I am going to see your marriage."After saying this my dad making his face like he was crying.and he continued.

"Oh dear If you are with me so at least you had done something .oh I miss you so much darling our daughter is not listening to me ."

As always my dad went to my mom photo and he started to apply glycerin you know for tears if it was for first time then I would approach my dad to comfort. But he always do that when he want me to do something like for example about my marriage,and if he want to get drunk but I mostly stop him drinking cause of course it is bad for health but he will always just says a one dialogue like

"Princess although this alcohol is bitter and bad for my health it at least take some pain away from me."

My dad loves my mom and me so much when mom sometimes scold me he always defended me. We are really happy family ,until my mom diagnosed from lung cancer but she never was in hospital cause she said that it feels like she is in prison .so she had spent her time with us in that time ,me and my father were very depressed about our mom's condition but my mom made us promised to not suffer by past and move on from it .which was not easy .she had passed away when I was 15 years old .but as we promised me and my Papa tried very hard .after two years relying on each other me and my father recovered from that but sometimes when we remember and that the only time I allow to my dad to drink but only 3 glass of alcohol at that time.I once also the taste of it even though I don't like it I mean I want to what its like just a sip but I immediately spit out though because its so bitter and smell ah I don't even want to remember it.
As I was in my thoughts my dad cried again loud so he can get my attention.

"You know dad if their is a title like drama king I had no doubt
their will be no competition for you."I said to my dad and smiled.

He dramatically gasped and said "what are you saying I am here crying about your marriage but you say like that ."

"Dad really I had seen you applying glycerin in there ,don't u think I haven't seen it."I said and took an Apple that is near to me to eat.

"What!you have seen it you should have told me.you know because of this my eyes are burning.I don't know how those people in movies apply"my dad said while getting an ice cube from refrigerator,to put it on his eyes.

"Well ,who will want to miss a live drama performance by you  after a boring date  hmm?"I said while taking a bite from my Apple.and stood before to go to my room before the drama king in him comes back so l had walked no ..actually ran to my room .but unfortunately my dad saw me and shouted from kitchen saying.

"Princess I had arranged a blind date for you next week.goodnight."

I think I am gonna hit a century with all the blind dates I attend because it is now a half century so I am gonna prepared for a battle I have to prepare a plan and sword .I mean battle means my blind date and plan is to ruin that and my dress and make up to apply my plan .

As I had returned from my successful full battle I mean blind date I had to get ready for another battle which is on next weekend . I have to get my reward for the battle that had happened today . the reward is sleeping on my love of my life bed and with my chumpkin the round soft thing .as slowly I drifted to my dreamland filled with all my favorite food items.

I hope you like this chapter and I try to write more .please read,vote and comment.

Bye y'all.