CHAPTER -48

Y/n's pov :

I woke up by alarm as usual and went to do my morning routine and as usual jimin is still sleeping so I went downstairs to make breakfast after making breakfeast I went upstairs to wake up jimin and again come downstairs to wait for him.as I was waiting I heard doorbell ring.

"Did boys came."I thought as I went to open the door to see.

"Hey ugly."

"Suk what are you doing here?"I asked as he just walked inside.

"You know I came yesterday only ,I don't have any supply's at home to cook.and I don't want to eat outside today."he said as he turned towards me.

"Oh ok then I'll make breakfast for you also.so go and sit on the dining table ok."I said and receive a response so I continue to go to kitchen and started breakfast for him also.

Jimin's pov :

After doing my morning routine I decided to go down to ask help from y/n as I again struck at tying my tie.as I was going I saw a person already sat on the dining table.and it's none other than that pale bastard.ah what is he doing here in the early morning.as I enter I threw a glare at him and he also did the same.

"Oh jimin you came ,sit down I am making breakfast it will take few mins."Y/n said concentrating on the cooking.so I just hummed an ok.and sat across that pale dude.but he suddenly stood up and went to kitchen.

"Y/n your hair is lose it will irritate you here let me help you."he said and take her face in his hands and tied it into bun what the heck.and she just smiled at it.as I glare at him he just smiled at me no not smile he smirked at me.and quietly came sit across me.I can't it anymore this guy is getting on my nerves.ugh.I think I know what to do now.

Y/n's pov :

I was cooking suk's breakfast as I was adding some egg suddenly suk came and tied my hair I smiled at him because yes for some time it irritating me but I can't tie it because various powder are on my hands now but at the right time suk came and tied it for me.so I gave him a thank you smile and went to cooking again.as I was at the end of making breakfast.

"Y/n is it over."I heard jimin asking behind me.as I was going to answer.I felt two hands wrapped around me.and that's it my words struck in my throat.

"Y/n."I heard jimin calling so many Times but due to shock I didn't talk but after he called once again I was back to reality.

"Huh?"I said.

"I was asking after you finished your cooking can you tie this for me."he said showing a tie in front me while other hand still on my waist.

"Uh I--ok."I said dazed.

"Ok then."he said while going out from the kitchen.and I was in my shock state, what the heck just happened.as I was in my thoughts.I hear suk shouting from the dinning room.

"Hey y/n I think I am going to die from hunger pls hurry."

"Its almost ready suk.wait."I said and went to serve suk's breakfast in a plate.

"Ugh but I am very hun---"before suk can continue to throw a tantrum I went to the dinning where jimin and suk were and served there breakfast.

"Woah my favorite breakfast thank you y/n."suk said as he looked at his breakfast.

"Well you came after I already made a breakfast so I decided to make your favorite breakfast."I said as I continue to eat my breakfast as I was eating I saw jimin is not eating and just looking at it.

"What is it jimin you don't like that.do you want anything."I said looking at him he just smiled and said no.woah is the great park jimin is smiling when answering I have to mark this day on my calendar.

After few mins we all finished our breakfast.as I was taking the plates.suk called me.

"Hmm what is it suk."

"Y/n I will take you to hospital today as I also have to go there.  I came here with my car."suk said and I hummed an ok.

As I finished cleaning the plates I went to the corridor as I collect my phone and purse.

"Y/n you are not taking your cycle key."jimin asked pointing at the keys at the shoe rack as I was going to answer.

"No she's coming with me I said I will drop her."suk beat me to it.

Jimin's pov :

This pale bastard he is even smirking at me.this guy.as I was in my thoughts they are going outside.

"Y/n."I called and she turned around with 'what' look.

"Well you didn't tie me this."I said showing the tie.

"Oh I forgot."she said while coming to me.and started tying the tie.and this time I give a smirk to that pale guy.and he just give me a glare.

How's that you pale bastard.