CHAPTER -44

Y/n's pov :

"Halmoni I think its ok we will go now."I said Halmoni to convince her that we will go as she keep telling me to stay over here.

"Y/n ah its getting late and also your husband must be tired right now."she said glancing at jimin.Huh actually he looks tired maybe we should stay over tonight.

"Ok but let me ask him."I said

"Its ok I will call him."she said calling jimin and he came over where we are.

"Yes ms.Lee."

"I was thinking if you guys can stay over here tonight."Halmoni said and jimin looked over at me and I signalled that I was ok.

"Yes sure."jimin said making Halmoni smile.

"Ook then I will arrange your room.wait here."Halmoni said while going to arrange the room.so we just stood there alone as all kids went back to there rooms to sleep.After few mins Halmoni came back and she led us to a room.

As we entered there I was shocked there was only one bed and that to so small I mean I don't care about the luxury of the bed but it is difficult to share by two.if me and jimin have to sleep there we have to sleep very close.

"Umm Halmoni so jimin's here where is my room."I asked on the hope that she will give us seperate rooms.but

"Sorry the other rooms are not used so they are dusty and you guys are husband and wife so it would not be a problem so enjoy the stay."she said and I gulp.so I went to close the door after she left but before she leave.

"And if you guys do something pls keep it quite the kids are still there."she whispered to me and went away and my face turned into tomato but I make my face come into a normal tone as jimin is still in the room on the bed.After that I went and sat down at the end of the bed.it is silent for a while but jimin started to make a conversation.

"I see you playing with kids all smiley I assume you enjoyed your weekend today huh."he asked.and now I turned towards him and sat cross legged.

"Yeah I enjoyed I like kids so much I love to play with them.sometimes I think it would be happy to have kids of my own."I rambled smiling but it soon fade out when I realized what I said.as I lift my head.well it is a very bad decision as jimin is there only inches away from me with a smirk on his face.and I just gulp.

"So you want to have kids."he said coming closer as I moved back on the bed.

"I--I--I--"I was about to say something but nothing came out than just air.

"Of your own."he said continue to move closer and I just backward but the bed is not that long and he came  so near to me.as our faces only inches away.

"Y/n I a--- oh sorry I didn't mean to disturb you guys."I hear Halmoni so I turned around to see her at the door me and jimin quickly jumped away from each other.

"Its not what it looks like---"as I was trying to explain Halmoni cut me off.

"I just came here to give you blankets I forgot to give to you."she said handing the blankets to me and I took it.and as she was going to go.

"And lock the door this time if you don't want any disturbance."she said looking at me and jimin.jimin just looked away and I ran fastly to the door and closed it.

"We are not doing anything."I shouted as I hear just giggles from outside.and I went to the bed to give jimin his blanket as I gave him his.and he started to laughed.so I gave him a confusing look.

"Yah why are you laughing?"I asked him and he take some time to calm down.

"You have seen your face when I teased you and when your Halmoni teased its more hilarious."he said while laying on the bed.

Its just a teasing ugh I thought my heart is gonna come out of my chest.but I am not gonna sleep without a comeback.

"Huh prevert."I said and also layed down trying to make a space as much as I can in this small bed.and soon sleep take over me.

Jimin's pov

After checking she really fell asleep I released a groan sitting up.ugh I don't know what would I have done if Mrs.lee wouldn't interrupt us.I was so flustered of what Mrs.Lee said before she left but I hide it cause I don't want y/n to think that I was serious about the kids thing.

"Ugh why I always come to you with the same force as much of force I wanted to leave you."I said to myself as I feel a hand on my torso.I looked up to see y/n stirred in her sleep and place her hand on me.

"Why can't I forget about my feelings for you y/n."

"What are you doing to me y/n."I said placing a hand on her cheek and stroking its good she's a heavy sleeper.she can't hear me.I placed a kiss on her forehead and layed next to her.the moment I layed down as usual she hugged me like a koala.I chuckled to myself as I look at her hugging  just like a cute koala.As I admiring her without me knowing sleep take over me.