Chapter - 44 Whipped

Aiden POV

"You dared to fucking look at my wife?!" I snapped enraged at the idiot who came for my wife. This Idiot thought it would be funny to ask my wife for a date. 

"Nice piece of meat." He smiled evilly. My fist made contact with his nose. Blood oozed out.

A crack was heard in the dead silence. The guards gulped. They knew. They knew that no one should ever mess with what is mine.

"Finish him." I order the guard and walked away. My blood was boiling. I wiped off bastard's blood off my hand.

Priscilla has been pushing me to the edge. Two weeks. Two fucking weeks. She has been ignoring me.

As far I remember I didn't do anything wrong. Except killing perverts for looking at her.

"Sir, the kings are here." Lucas informed. I nodded.

"Where is Priscilla and Asterin?" I asked. Asterin, yeah. Our daughter. After her mom she is the next most beautiful girl. She inherited my jet black hair and Priscilla's ocean blue eyes.

"At King Zavian's place with Iris." He answered.

"What is the meeting about?" I asked. I wanted to finish the work off so I could chase and hunt my wife down.

"It is about Despoina." He replied. Despoina. The lady who killed the king of her kind.

"What do you think Lucas? She should be punished?" I asked him. After all I know that it wasn't her fault.

King Gabriel was a number one pervert. He deserved what he got.

"She is something." He muttered coldly.

"Something?" I asked. This was something new. He never showed emotions.

"King." We stopped entered the hall where all the kings were present.

"Zavian." I gave him a bro hug. We all settled down.

"Despoina." Ryder, another king called out. A women came forward from behind.

She kept her eyes on the wall behind. Her face stone cold.

"You want to say something?" Zavian asked sarcastically.

"That fucker was served what he deserved." She snapped.

"You are okay if we give you a death sentence? You killed a king, Despoina. You should have seen this coming." I said.

She kept quiet. I knew what she did was not wrong. I turned to the kings.

"Do you guys trust us?" Zavian asked. Everyone nodded.

"What are you planning?" I asked him.

"Lucas?" Zavian said evilly.

"Perfect." I Commented.

"Shall we give this to Lucas?" Zavian asked. Despoina snapped her head to Zavian. Her eyes looked shocked and furious.

There were daggers shot at Zavian as soon He said that. Lucas had a smirk. This is interesting.

"Sure." All agreed.

"No!!" Despoina snapped as the emotionless mask skipped her face. She was furious.

"What?" Ryder asked annoyed.

"Not him." She said as She scowled at Lucas who smirked evilly at her.

Why the fuck do I feel like Lucas, the stone, did something?

"Lucas?" I turned to him. His smirked slipped off and stone face returned.