Chapter- 30 Memories?

Priscilla POV

I felt my head pounding in pain. Memories rushed back to my mind as my eyes snapped open. I was in an empty room. No furniture. Only the chair I was sitting in. My arms were bleeding. I felt my brain working as memories of yesterday fill my head.

~

"Who the fuck are you?"  I snapped as I stepped back. He stood in front of the door not giving me a chance to escape.

"What a smart girl were you back then. Always sticking to Aiden." He clicked his tongue. I watched him cautiously.

"Excuse me, I have to go." I said boldly as I tried to go. His arm caught mine.

"You are coming with me." He commanded.

"Fucking NO!!" I shouted. I struggled against him. He threw me to the mirror. The mirror broke into pieces. I felt warm liquid run down my head. My tears were streaming down. 

"Help!!!!" I screamed. Loud. The music outside was way too blasting. 

"Please leave."  I cried in pain. Pain seared through my head.  He held my body. He was not leaving me to run. Well, why he would? I caught his necklace. I ripped it off. I need to make some evidence so Aiden could find me.

"Not soon. Aiden, I want him to break and die." The guy said sadistically. 

Suddenly the door opened. A women came in. A screamed tore the room as soon she saw me. Bleeding.

"What the heck?!" She yelled. 

"Call someone for help."  I yelled. She turned to exit but she was spun and held by the neck by the guy. 

"Fuck!!" The guy cursed as he took out a knife and snapped her throat. My eyes widened as she fell as blood flowed out of her throat. A pool of blood formed on the floor.

Her eyes stared at me.  Lifeless. 

He killed her...

"Screamer." The guy snapped as he made his way to me. My eyes were fixed at the women dead. She wanted to help me. She is dead...

I felt black dots cover my vision as my legs gave out. My mind shut down. 

~

That guy killed her.  That girl...

I was still in the same dress as yesterday. There was no window. Only a bulb above my head. I heard footsteps. The door opened and the guy, who kidnapped me, entered.

"Woke I guess." He asked evilly.

I kept quiet. I tried to move but the roped held me tight.  He smirked as he looked at my face.

"I heard you don't member anything." He asked.

"About what?" I asked confused. He shook his head.

"You don't remember. Maybe I should help you remember. Then maybe I can torture both you and Aiden." HE said. His tone was evil. Bad.

He stood up and walked into the dark. He came back with an injection. My eyes widened. I shook my head vigorously. 

"DON'T!!" I screamed as he neared me.

"It will just make you remember." He said as he stabbed the injection on my arm. I let out a scream as he injected me. I felt my body give up.  My eyelids were drooping. I went back to my dreamland.

I saw Aiden. His face shinning in front of me. Happy and beautiful.

~

Aiden was smiling widely at me. His face was carefree. I was in his hand. I was a baby. Just born. He placed a kiss on my forehead. I giggled happily. I kicked my legs happily. He looked at me lovingly.