Chapter- 26 Married

Priscilla POV

I stirred as I tried to move but I was glued to something. I wiggled trying to free myself. I wanted more warmth.

"Priscilla, don't." Aiden hissed, trying to still me.

As stubborn I am. I wiggled more. I moved to turn around to see him. He cursed. His eyes shut close.

Then I felt it. My eyes widened as his thing pressed against my thigh. My face heated at its size. It was big. Shitt!!!

"Babygirl." He groaned. I froze. By moving I was only making him harder. His eye snapped opened to meet mine.

His grey eyes were dark filled with lust. He stared at me. His eyes boring into mine.

"Innocent." He whispered as he placed a kiss on my eyelid. I carefully got up. I jolted out as soon I saw the time. I had only half an hour to get ready. I jumped into the shower. Aiden also came in.

"Aiden, I came here first." I argued. He chuckled.

"I am saving time, babygirl. Next time I will be there with my hands all over you. We will save water." My eyes widened at his words. I was speechless. He laughed. I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around and walked out.

Aiden was there in front of me. A white towel hanging on his hip. Water droplets dripping down his abs. I snapped out of my daze and walked out of the bathroom.

I locked the door. Aiden was still in there. I dried myself and slipped into my casual clothes.

I opened the door for Aiden he came out still in a towel.

"I will be downstairs." I said as I rushed out of the room. Aiden soon came down fully dressed.

"Let's go." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. We got into his car. It looked awesome. It looked rare.

We soon reached the school.

"Thank you!!" I exclaimed happily as I hugged him.

"I need to do something." HE whispered. I raised my eyebrow. He leaned in and kissed my lips. It was sweet and slow. He travelled down to my neck. He pushed my hair away and nibbled my skin there. I controlled myself from going wild.

"Aiden, I need to go." I whispered pulling away. He had a big grin.

"Perfect." He stated happily. I looked at him confused. I ignored him and looked at the time.

"Holy Shit!! I have only one minute." I rushed out of the car. I ran towards the school. The gate was almost closed.

"HEY!! YOU STILL HAVE 30 SECONDS!!" The old man roared. I sprinted but the gate closed. My school was strict. One second late then you are not allowed in.

"Dude, Open the gate please." I gave puppy eyes to the old man. He shook his head.

"I will buy you a jar for candies." I said. This old man was not allowed to eat candy because of his wife. She will kick his ass if he ate any.

"This is the last time." He warned as he opened the door. I smiled at him cheekily. I rushed to my school.

I went to my locker. My friends were there staring at my lockers.

"Guys!!" I shouted, running towards them.

"Priscilla?" Dylan looked at me surprised. I pulled them into a bear hug.

"I thought he will never allow you to school." Max said.

"Maybe he is not that bad." I suggested with a small smile.

"Maybe he is." Skylar smiled teasingly.

"What?" I asked confused as fuck.

"Hickey!!" Rose exclaimed pointing.

I rushed to the nearest bathroom. My eyes widened as a large red spot staring at me. That devil!! Rose followed me with her bag. Yeah, She is that girl who carries makeup everywhere.

"Here, I will help you." She said as she took out the concealer. My face was burning hot. I am going to kick his ass. Rose was smirking. I glared at her. Hard.

"Covered." She said. I looked in the mirror. She did a really good job. It was spotless. I let my hair in front to hide the spot if the makeup wears off.

We went to our class. Rose, Axel and I had History. We went to our class and sat down in our usual seats. Peter came. He smiled as soon his eyes met mine. I smiled back. He sat beside me. Rose was on my right. Alex was in front.

"Did you see our new history teacher?" I heard a girl behind ask.

"Yeah!!" Her friend exclaimed excitedly.

"He is a super hottie!!" The next girl spoke. I rolled my eyes. I ignored the girls and focused on my friends.

"It is good to have you back." Peter stated.

"Yeah." I said awkwardly.

"He is into you." Rose whispered into my ear.

"Are you free tonight?" Peter asked.

"Bro, She is married." Rose rushed before me.

"Maybe she already is pregnant." Axel teased. I smacked his head.

"Nice joke." Peter stated. Well, That wasn't a fucking joke.

"Here." Rose raised my hand to show my ring. I gave Peter a serious look.

"You are married?" He asked shocked. I nodded.

"We tried to stop. That's why we asked your jet." Axel informed.

"You couldn't stop?" Peter asked disappointed.

"Her father stopped us." Axel snapped furiously. My dad. He gave away his pumpkin. I don't know what to feel anymore. He forced me into this marriage but I am not as furious as I should be.

"Do you like him?" Peter asked carefully. His question made me think hard. Hardest. Do I like him? Do I like the person who forced me into this marriage? Do I like the person who saved me from the dickhead named Aaron?

Do I like Aiden?

Peter stared at me for an answer. No words were ready to come out. I wasn't sure about my feeling. I kissed him. He makes me mad and happy at the same time.

"Priscilla, Do you like this person who forced you into this marriage?" Peter asked again. Rose was watching me intensively. Axel looked confident that I don't. He was muttering no.

Suddenly, The classroom door slammed open catching everyone's attention. I was thankful that I was out of my situation but as soon I saw who it was.

A gasp left my mouth as he stood there.

"Hello students, I am your new history teacher. My name." He said loud and clear. He turned to the board and wrote his name.

Aiden King.

"Aiden King."

*********************
Hey guys!!!

Question of the day:-

Favourite colour?

Please
Vote & Comment !!!!