Chapter- 7 Joke

Priscilla POV

"What the fuck?" I muttered. Eros turned to me.

"Yeah, what the fuck." Aiden said mockingly. My eyes were wide as saucers.

"What?" I asked in shock. Why is this hot jerk here?

"Cupcake, who is this?" Eros asked, still leaning on me.

"A friend." I lied. Aiden smirked.

"Hi, I am Aiden, her fiancèe." Aiden said.

"No!! You are not." I said in horror. He just lied.

"Baby girl, you don't remember my romantic proposal?" He said smirking as he pointed my hand.

I raised my hand to see a ring.  I gasped. Why didn't I notice this?

"Priscilla, Is this a joke?" Eros asked turning to me.

"I think so." I said in confusion. My eyes hardened as I turned to Aiden.

He was already inside the house. He came towards me. Pulling me to him.

His arm snaked around making me flush against him.

"You look lovely, baby girl." He whispered as he placed a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes involuntarily.

"Who is this?" He asked turning to Eros glaring at him.

"I am her closest friend." Eros said in a hard tone.

"Friend?" Aiden said more mockingly. Eros looked like he was ready to kill Aiden but the look that Aiden was giving was way more dangerous.

"Sweety, who is this gentleman here?" My mom appeared. Her eyes viewing Aiden curiously.

"Yeah. This is a friend." I said awkwardly. I bit my lip trying not to give a smart, sarcastic noise. 

"No, I am-" Aiden started but I  punched his arm hard. He turned to me.

"I will kill you if you say that line." I snapped lowly. He looked at me amused.

"Why? Are you not ready to marry me yet?" He asked.

"Hi, Listen. I am not marrying you." I said pointing at him.

"We will talk about this later." He stated seriously. Involuntarily I nodded.

"Come, you should too join the lunch. "Mom suggested.

"No, Mom. He has some work." I lied. 

"No, I don't. " Aiden said sternly. I turned and glared at him. He had a playful smile hanging on his kissa- Wait! What am I thinking? Shit!! I am admiring my kidnapper.

"Good. Then join the lunch." Mom smile and hurried back.

Eros stood there staring at us. His eyes met mine. He smiled at me.

"Let's go." He said I nodded and wiggled out of Aiden's grip. As soon I was out of his grip a frown formed on his face. Anyways, I went for food.

We went and took our seats. Samantha and Eric, Eros's parents smiled at me.

"You have grown into a wonderful woman, Priscilla." Sam said. I smiled at her.

"Eros was so excited to surprise you." Eric said. I turned to Eros who had a sheepish smile.

"When are your summer vacation is going to get over?" Sam asked.

"In 15 days." I stated.

"That's convenient." Aiden whispered.

"For what?" I asked him.

"To keep you for myself." He smirked as my eyes widened.

"I am not going with you." I said in horror.

"You are." He said.

"So, you guys are friends?" My mom chose to interrupt our argument.

"I am Aiden." He introduced himself. I rolled my eyes.

"Aiden, it is nice to meet you." My dad said. 

We spent the rest of lunch speaking and eating. We all finished eating.  Aiden always had his arm around me. Why? God knows!! Aiden was way too comfortable around my family. 

If my dad knew that this guy kidnapped me then he would have Aiden with his gun. Yeah, my dad owns a gun that was gifted by his grandpa. 

"I have to go to the washroom." I excused myself and went up to my room. I went to the bathroom and splashed some water over my face. 

What does he want now? I kept my eyes closed as I stood there with water splashed face. My eyes were irritating me. I wanted to sleep. Sweet and long. I gasped as soon I opened my eyes. There he stood. In his glory. Leaning against the door.

"Baby girl." He whispered. 

I turned to him angrily. What the fuck does this guy want?! 

"Don't call me that." I said warningly. 

"Why?" He asked as he took steps forward. I moved away. 

"Why are you here?" I asked. His eyes never leaving mine. 

"To take you home." He stated nonchalantly. 

"This is my home." I snapped at him. He was way too hot for me not to stare.  He closed the distance between us. I wanted to jump on him. He wore a white shirt. 

"No, I am your home." His whispered send tingles all around my body. His hands made their way to my waist holding me still. I stared at him unable to speak. He made me feel things that I never felt.

"Aiden." A whispered came out of my mouth as I was stuck in his eyes. His eyes made tricks in my body. Sparks fly.

I wanted to be close with him every moment my eyes met his. I wanted to hug him. I wish I was strong enough to be with him even if he is trouble. He kidnapped me. but..... it feels right. Everything with him feels right. Like it was bound to happen.

"Priscilla. I am sorry." He whispered. His eyes pleading me to understand. I looked at him confused. The next thing I knew was that his lip was on mine. My eyes widened and my body froze.

 His soft lips moved against mine smoothly. My hands automatically moved to his hair. My eyes shut as I replied to him with the same hunger. Same desire. Our lips moved in sync. He lifted me and placed me on the slab as he continued to devour me. 

His tongued graced my lower lip for entrance. I opened my mouth for him. I felt fireworks burst inside my body as his tongue and mine fought for dominance. Of course, His was winning. I felt my brain warning me something that I didn't pay attention to. 

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

***********************
Hey guys!!

Question of the day:-

Dark chocolate or Milk chocolate?

Mine always has been dark. My whole family hate dark chocolate but I just love it.

Please
Vote and Comment!!!